Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I couldn't solve the air conditioning problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:31 # 1
ertugrul01
Hello friends, there is peugeot 206. For the last few months, the air conditioner has been coming from the air outlets on the left, on the right, on the right, on the right, on the right. I went to the air conditioner on the right and left sides, there is something like hot cold opening and closing parts, he said to do long work. I have a job now, he said come later. Peugeot turkey also looked at the forum, this situation has happened to some people. I have no idea what the problem is. My own idea has nothing to do with the gas. The left side does not blow like ice. But when I turn the air conditioner on and off, it feels fuzzy and it sounds like a fiss while it is working. Is it removed from the chest to compile too much time Is this a big job? Waiting for your ideas and comments friends
08.05.2020 20:31 # 2
ALLEX
My friend air conditioner is not something that can be taken as simple.
Last year, I installed all the ventilation ducts of my 206 sw vehicle and sealed and insulated them. However, I did not have to do anything for compressor and gas. In May, I bought an opel astra sedan.

If you are sure that my recommendation is not in the gas and compressor system, get a price according to it. If you can disassemble it by yourself, it will be fixed even without spending money. ALLEX 2017-08-20 22:34:08
08.05.2020 20:31 # 3
Peugeot35
I thought I was like you, if the gas is missing, one side is like a cold side does not blow, but I was wrong because my air conditioner pipes are coming from my right.

First of all, press the car into the gas and try it like that.

I pressed the gas to 70 TL. They did not have any problems in leakage control. After pressing the gas, it showed grade -7. In 30 minutes, the car was warm and now it is ice cold in 5 minutes. It becomes ice inside at an air temperature of 29 to 33 degrees.

also replace the pollen filter after gas pressing
08.05.2020 20:31 # 4
ertugrul01
[QUOTE = Peugeot35] I was thinking like you, if the gas is missing, one side looks like a cold side does not blow warm, but I was wrong because my air conditioner pipes come from my right right cold the left was blowing warm why if you say so, when the gas is low, it cannot reach other channels, so it becomes warm.

first of all, make sure you press the car and try to make sure that the tampering car misses a lot of money.

I pressed the gas to 70 TL leak control did not cause any problem. . It becomes ice inside at an air temperature of 29 to 33 degrees.

also replace pollen filter after gas suppression
[/ QUOTE] okay, my teacher will follow your advice.2 I asked the air conditioner, they said from the gas.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”