Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I couldn't find the title but you need your ideas

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:38 # 1
tolga.onal
Now my problem is this. My car was a normal cassette tape recorder, I put 5 cd changer on it, I think it was a bit of a weakening on the radio because this instrument got its electricity from the radio and the radio channels started to draw scratchy weak. Then I disassembled it, I attached a double din tape, and the same problem continues. Since double din uses more energy than normal tape, there is a weakening again. Smile
08.05.2020 18:38 # 2
mgulcan
Is it possible to have an antenna, although not sure, tolga? As I said, Eskidji also comes to earth electronics, you can look at the frame there, even if you want, we will stop by this evening.
08.05.2020 18:38 # 3
tolga.onal
I'm going to get out of work late tonight and tomorrow, but I don't think there is an antenna because I think it may not be a problem when you remove the cd changer's socket, but it starts to scratch when it is plugged in.
08.05.2020 18:38 # 4
mgulcan
Maybe he is doing a short circuit or something, so it is best to look at someone with the best quality, you can go to the tolga any evening you want.
08.05.2020 18:38 # 5
Alicilik
I say have the antenna installation checked.
08.05.2020 18:38 # 6
tolga.onal
Because of the antenna, he should be making a sizzle when you remove the cd changer, right? It was very good for 2 years, even when I went to my hometown, it was surprising me by pulling smoothly in places where my previous cars did not pull off. I put on the CD changer, went off, it was fixed :) now I have double religion, there is a problem again.
08.05.2020 18:38 # 7
Alicilik
[QUOTE = tolga.onal] It should be sizzling when you remove the cd changer, though, because of the antenna, right? It was very good for 2 years, even when I went to my hometown, it was surprising me by pulling smoothly in places where my previous cars did not pull it.

The CD changer and the socket of the antenna may be very close to each other physically.
08.05.2020 18:38 # 8
outlaw
PARASITE CUTTER MACHINES WHEN TAKING THE TAPE
08.05.2020 18:38 # 9
tolga.onal
No, they didn't wear anything extra like that. what is this where and where can i find it
08.05.2020 18:38 # 10
mgulcan
[QUOTE = outlaw] PARASITE CUTTER MACHINES WHEN TAKING THE TAPE ACABA ?? [/ QUOTE]

This sound system that I know is used when it gets the sound of the engine, maybe I do not know it.
08.05.2020 18:38 # 11
ahmed206
I guess it is necessary to do something like this or a good insulation to the cables. It is obvious that the cables affect each other magnetically.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”