Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I Could Not Remove The Door Speaker.! Help.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:32 # 1
yigit_dark
Hello everyone;
I said, let me take a hand on my car's rear door speakers today. I wasn't using it because it was broken. I buy something in a proper way and I say jewelry. Let's come to dismantle. I blew it. Rivet is thrown. How to remove this rivet. ? I worked with 1 of them for 1 hour. I broke it is not happening anyway. I'm gonna hurt I left it to the materials there. I want help from what happened before. Thanks...

08.05.2020 20:32 # 2
talip206
The only solution to the rivet is to break it. You have already received new speakers. With the side chisel, first break the plastic part of the speaker and then cut the rivet.
08.05.2020 20:32 # 3
yigit_dark
[QUOTE = talip206] Breaking the only solution of the rivet. You have already received new speakers. With the side chisel, first break the plastic part of the speaker, then cut the rivet. [/ QUOTE]
Stern Smile I understand. Why is rivets used? If 4 screws were thrown and passed. The speakers are not important, I am going to buy new yes, but I hope I will not harm it with the insulation material underneath.
08.05.2020 20:32 # 4
sonerkyl
It is done with a drill.
08.05.2020 20:32 # 5
yigit_dark
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] The drill is taken care of, my teacher, I usually do this [/ QUOTE]
I don't know what we should do with the drill. How do we insert the drill bit and pierce the rivet?
08.05.2020 20:32 # 6
Alicilik
You need to drill a hole that will expand the inside of that hole.
08.05.2020 20:32 # 7
yigit_dark
[QUOTE = Pick-Up] You need to drill a hole to expand the inside of that hole.
[/ QUOTE]
I hope I'll try tomorrow.
08.05.2020 20:32 # 8
ruhela
Hello my friend, you have to refute the drill, no contagion to the side chisel works, it will be a problem for the loud speaker you will install. Drill through the thin hole in the middle is already aluminum, it comes out by itself :)
08.05.2020 20:32 # 9
samet206
Front doors are not like this, but rivets are used in the rear door speakers.
08.05.2020 20:32 # 10
yigit_dark
Thanks for your comments. I have completed the installation today. I hit the rivets with the help of a flat screwdriver. On the other hand, he came out when his head was broken. Did it take 5 minutes, this process was not very difficult. I bought Pıonerr 13cm as a speaker. I got a very satisfying voice. I would recommend. If we play bangir bangır, simple speaker without amplification will sizzle of course. Sound quality was very, very sufficient when we turned the volume to a certain extent. These are the pictures.

08.05.2020 20:32 # 11
talip206
How to remove the glass lifting lever on the back door. Is there any reservation? or is there another technique?
08.05.2020 20:32 # 12
doganatak
[QUOTE = talip206] How did you remove the glass lifting lever on the back door. Is there any reservation? or is there another technique? [/ QUOTE]

Before the reservation comes, there is something like a plastic bracelet around the glass lifting arm, it turns out, the opposite process while wearing it.
08.05.2020 20:32 # 13
vpro
I have changed the Sofor side, how long have you not had time?
08.05.2020 20:32 # 14
yigit_dark
[QUOTE = talip206] How did you remove the glass lifting lever on the back door. Is there any reservation? or is there another technique? [/ QUOTE] Pull yourself very hard. It turns out to be a plug. It does not take 5 minutes to disassemble completely. The clips are breaking while removing. I bought a new one. It was good that I replaced the old ones completely. Good luck with.
yigit_dark 2017-09-11 13:06:18
08.05.2020 20:32 # 15
yigit_dark
[QUOTE = vpro] I haven't had time to change the Sofor side in my hand. So I took it apart. Actually, it is necessary to disassemble and replace the complete insulation. I couldn't do it because I had no material. Construction in the future. I think you can get it to remove it. In time, I bought Aliexprest more suitable. It helps a lot when removing clips etc.

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”