Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I changed the gearbox oil

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:22 # 1
muamma06
Hi friends, I changed the transmission oil of my 2000 pug 206 automatic gear, I went to an automator through an acquaintance, I bought 4 liters of oil today, the staff drained the old oil (they said that they put too much around 5 liters of oil came out, whatever was wise, less damage and most damage) anyway After putting the oil, he connected the car to his laptop with a wireless-like thing, but it was supposed to do something like synchronization, but he hadn't tried for more than an hour, he said I would look at the transmission errors, the valves or something, but I could not do it anyway, I left the workplace until I got my leave until the noon. I will say now, would it be a problem because it does not connect with that pc? It's been a little long, but I'm sorry, regards! ...
08.05.2020 16:22 # 2
berk2309
No problem, no man's affair & nbsp; it is desirable to look at to control the pressure in the valves & nbsp; he has not been able to do it too. Of course, you may need to change if the pressure is low to the pressure in general, but no valves change & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:22 # 3
erkerd5429
I changed the gearbox oil last week, thanks to my master in Izmit, but I did not ask because I do not know what happens if this synchronization does not happen.
08.05.2020 16:22 # 4
muamma06
I have not changed before, or at least I have bought it for 8-10 months, I changed it for the first time, I did not know that I changed the owner before me, he said he had a life of 50 thousand kilometers, I read the transmission oil in some places as a lifetime or something. I need comments & advice from friends who use ankara automatic 206 & nbsp;; & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:22 # 5
koliva
[QUOTE = enigma06] my teacher has not changed before, or at least it has been 8-10 months since I bought it, I changed it for the first time, I did not know if I changed the owner before me, he said that the transmission oil had a life span of 50 thousand kilometers, I have read it in some places as a lifetime, the first thing is that i need the comments & advice of my friends who use an auto 206 with auto and ankara. They say it is the spinal cord for fat, but it is not. It is useful to change. Reviews
08.05.2020 16:22 # 6
berk2309
Bide, I asked, have I changed the electro valves before, are there any old medicine, new medical ones & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:22 # 7
oguzhandincel
Last month, I changed it, but they did not connect it to the computer, in the service. Do I have to check the valf case in my car?
08.05.2020 16:22 # 8
berk2309
Traction problem in your vehicle or & nbsp; If you get automatıc gear fault error, it is beneficial to check your tabs in the future.
08.05.2020 16:22 # 9
koliva
[QUOTE = oguzhandincel] I changed it in the last month, but they did not connect it to the computer, in the service. Do I have to check the valf in my car? My car and the first time I changed it at 77,000 km. If your car is ok, I say that such solenoids go like this. However, change the oil. When solenoids are replaced, they must be connected to the computer.
08.05.2020 16:22 # 10
oguzhandincel
[QUOTE = koliva] [QUOTE = oguzhandincel] I changed it last month, but they did not connect it to the computer, in the service. Do I have to check the valf in my car? My car at 77,000 km and for the first time I changed the gearbox oil. The previous owner did not change it. [/ QUOTE] < br>
If your vehicle is OK, I would say that such solenoids go like this. However, change the oil. When the solenoids are replaced, they need to be connected to the computer.
[/ QUOTE]

Aykut brother is okay. Just when I move the gasoline without waiting for it to warm up at the first start, the car makes a kick in the gear changes. the car was relieved but started to kickback with the cooling of the weather. Could there be a problem with the valves?
08.05.2020 16:22 # 11
koliva
[QUOTE = oguzhandincel]
Aykut brother is okay. If I move it in gasoline without waiting for it to warm up at the first start, it makes the car kick in the gearshifts. Is it?
[/ QUOTE]

It is very difficult to establish a diagnosis that the direct problem is in valves. He makes the recoil because the transmission (i.e. oil) is colder. Moving without bismil "Laughter"
08.05.2020 16:22 # 12
oguzhandincel
[QUOTE = koliva] [QUOTE = oguzhandincel]
Aykut brother is okay. If I just move the gasoline in the first run without waiting for it to warm up, the car will kick in the gears, it is light. Could there be a problem with valves?
[/ QUOTE]

It is very difficult to make a diagnosis that the direct problem is in valves. He makes the recoil because the transmission (i.e. oil) is colder. Moving without bismil "Laughter"
[/ QUOTE]

I understand, brother. When it is cold, it is certain that it will have a problem but it will cause problems in the future:) & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:22 # 13
berk2309
After your vehicle has started and heated for 1 to 2 minutes, I think that once you take it to D, you can & nbsp; let it wait for a few minutes to circulate the oil, then you can circulate it at R and let the oil warm up, so that less & nbsp; the previous one will be knocked on electro valves & nbsp; delocalized & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:22 # 14
muamma06

For vehicles with automatic transmission, do the electro valves need to be replaced after a certain kilometer, such as oil-filter-spark plug etc. & nbsp;?

08.05.2020 16:22 # 15
berk2309
The oil must change every 30 thousand km, and the solenoids do not change unless they deteriorate, but & nbsp; If they do not relieve the required pressure and leak automatic gear fault error and when the computer is connected to the computer, the pressure created by the solenoids changes less than the required values. I want to ask & nbsp; The old type solenoids have been working with 50 hz because new ones are working with 100 hz.
08.05.2020 16:22 # 16
berk2309
"Smile" berk2309 2011-11-16 15:25 08
08.05.2020 16:22 # 17
voodoo
If my friends have a hard time getting it from 1 to two, if I load a little bit in 1, the cycle should fall a bit to throw it in 2, so after that, it should be gone ... why could it be oil

08.05.2020 16:22 # 18
berk2309
how you think about the cycle, the event you are telling is like you are loading it at 1, while the vehicle is going down, the speed is falling and the vehicle is speeding like 2
08.05.2020 16:22 # 19
narkotik71
I replaced the electro valves and transmission oil in the service exactly 1 year ago in the winter. it doesn't happen any other day. what should i do & nbsp; "Unhappy" I don't know. when the engine is cold.
08.05.2020 16:22 # 20
ES-41
I changed the automatic transmission oil of 206 min, the service did not connect the computer or something, but the master ran 1 hour, then turned it back on and checked the level. I can say that it has contributed to the car in the + direction.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”