Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I cannot reset km ...

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:53 # 1
Guests
Good evening, guys.
I cannot switch the km counter from total km to current km. I am printing, I am not printing.
While holding the total km, I keep it pressed for a long time.
I turn that stick to the left and press it again. If there is night, it goes.
I spend it hard on total km again.
what should i do?
In one press, it definitely does not go from the total km to the other km.
08.05.2020 15:53 # 2
Guests
don't you know any friends? Ouch
08.05.2020 15:53 # 3
metin
I hope I've never used 206
08.05.2020 15:53 # 4
mon
don't you forget the key you press ???
08.05.2020 15:53 # 5
Kemanyak
The indicator cap comes out. Under the button you will see a tire similar to the control tires, remove it and apply WD 40 or a good electronic cleaner spray there. Then you will see the materials and you will have no problems.
08.05.2020 15:53 # 6
Guests
[QUOTE = Violinac] Remove display cap. Under the button you will see a tire similar to the control tires, remove it and apply WD 40 or a good electronic cleaner spray there. Then you will see the materials and you will have no problems. [/ QUOTE]

I went to the service. The staff at the service looked. he kept getting well there Sinirli The man said, `` There is no problem, '' he said.
I said it should be done with a single press, right? No sooner than after, he said.
I came home and pressed again.
You said "take out the kebis" and I'm a little poor person Gülme My hand is not prone. I am afraid to take it out.

08.05.2020 15:53 # 7
Kemanyak
Dude, if you push the cap joints upwards lightly, there will be no worries to break. if there is not much pushing left and right, the nails will bend. You will only have to move upwards. I live in Gökçebey. I'll wait if your path falls. I'll be there in August, I will help. We'll handle it together.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”