Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I can't cover the wipers, headlights. Turn on the radio too

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:48 # 1
sozenc
Hello, I have 2006 model 206 HDI. While my 1 year old son touched the wiper on my car, the radio went suddenly and the wipers started to light. The car stops when I stop the car and the problem continues when I start and start. But there is no misfire in the car.

My car does not lie down for a long time, and the battery was replaced 1.5 years ago during maintenance at the Peugeot dealer. So it is new. What could this problem originate from, where is it done with the least expense? I'm waiting for your help.

Edit: After 1 hour, I went to start my car, when the ignition turns, the car is shouting but it doesn't work. I cut the electricity from the battery in case of a short circuit. The same problems were experienced when I put it on after 5 minutes.
sozenc 2016-05-13 20:40:17
08.05.2020 19:48 # 2
zerzevat
com 2000. ie the system to which the signal and wiper arm are connected. the antenna encoding the ignition key immo system is also here ....

my headlight arm was malfunctioning. The headlights were on forever. I made the repair by myself and wrote in the forum. how did you solve this problem. There are options to repair - re-code or get a new one. ?
08.05.2020 19:48 # 3
sozenc
[QUOTE = zerzevat] com 2000. that is, the system to which the signal and wiper arm are connected. the antenna encoding the ignition key immo system is also here ....

my headlight arm was malfunctioning. The headlights were on forever. I made the repair by myself and wrote in the forum. how did you solve this problem. There are options to repair - re-code or get a new one. ?
[/ QUOTE]

Thanks for the information, Hodja. I was thinking of taking the car Ptesi, meanwhile, I am trying to collect information from the connoisseurs. So did your vehicle work? I turned the ignition on for the first hour, but now it cranks and the car crows, but it does not eat fuel. I am not thinking whether the fuel pump connector / fuse has also failed.
08.05.2020 19:48 # 4
zerzevat
[QUOTE = sozenc] [QUOTE = zerzevat] com 2000. ie the system to which the signal and wiper arm are connected. the antenna encoding the ignition key immo system is also here ....

[/ QUOTE]

Thanks for the information, Hodja. I was thinking of taking the car Ptesi, meanwhile, I am trying to collect information from the connoisseurs. So did your vehicle work? I turned the ignition on for the first hour, but now it cranks and the car crows, but it does not eat fuel. I am not thinking whether the fuel pump connector / fuse has also failed.
[/ QUOTE]

Sorry, I just saw what you wrote.
as if your com2000 or bsi unit is malfunctioning. I guess he doesn't fire because he can't read immo.

If you have a spare key, try running it with it.
The price will be high during the repair. Get prices from a few places. Consider the bounce track. investigate it too.

Get well soon.
08.05.2020 19:48 # 5
zerzevat
If you also want to try bsi reset procedure?
08.05.2020 19:48 # 6
Alicilik
Check fuses under the steering wheel and under the bonnet, especially large fuses under the steering wheel.
08.05.2020 19:48 # 7
ggitaristt
[QUOTE = Receiving] Check fuses under the steering wheel and under the bonnet, especially large fuses under the steering wheel.
[/ QUOTE]

This man might be right Wink .. When I burned the BSI fuse, it turned on the parks and wipers in my car. Trip computer goes immobilizer does not work. The car starts, the car does not start.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”