Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I broke the rocker :(

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:16 # 1
yigit4516
For the oef exam today, I hit the road, because of this exam system, Traffic was so crowded because of the mentality that gave the city center instead of the huge university at the bottom. There was no place in the gardens of the schools, in the parking areas. I said, let me take the sidewalk to the left and dock before I enter the school's garden. Wooden palette on the sidewalk & nbsp; became but when I say a little bit more, the crackling sound came. I made the steering wheel fully left and came back and saved the rocker track from the track. When I got off, I noticed that I broke the side sill. "Cry" My mood was very bad at that moment and I took the test with bad mood. After leaving the exam, I showed it somewhere in the industry, the master said, a little immigrated in the fender. He said, we fix it, we paint it, we glue it on the marshmallow and we paint it I don't know if there is a need for painting? He said it would be 100 lira in total. I said hoot. What is there is 100 liras but of course money will be earned from us for a small thing. Maybe I will never wear it after a few months, but I am sorry that I love our vehicle. How much do you think this is repaired? If there is a place I can do in Bursa, can you recommend it. Does auto king vs? & Nbsp;

While I'm afraid to put the photo of the car on the forum because of the evil eye, now I am putting the photo on the evil eye. Sorry, the lower areas of the vehicle were muddy. -size: 13px; line-height: normal;: rgb241, 241, 241; ">

< editID> yiğit4516 2013-01-05 19:02:09
08.05.2020 17:16 # 2
Serkan
Get well soon, if the paint gets into the work, you will find it difficult to do below 100 TL.
08.05.2020 17:16 # 3
Zagorka

Al broke you broke: D

Get Well:) & nbsp;

08.05.2020 17:16 # 4
yigit4516
Does it cost so much if it is in paint? I wonder, when that dent area is fixed, is it necessary to paint on that part of the fender? The master said it is necessary to paint. I was surprised. Most of the dent & nbsp; is already in the rocker. There is only broken on the rocker, it may be necessary to paste and paint it, but does it require exact paint on the fender? Can friends who know? yiğit4516 2013-01-05 19:46:22
08.05.2020 17:16 # 5
Semih CAVDAR
Get well, my friend ... The price has come to me with the paint ... There is workmanship in it ... You can research it anyway ...
08.05.2020 17:16 # 6
xMEGANx
If you sit down, the master with the rocker says right. There is strain inside. It is necessary to pay attention to get past. The car is this sacred. And I believe every car has a soul. If you add a piece of your own soul, of course.
08.05.2020 17:16 # 7
Barut
the price seemed normal to me.
08.05.2020 17:16 # 8
impact
my teacher, I think the price is not bad I think .. I could not take the exam due to traffic today, unfortunately, the system ..
08.05.2020 17:16 # 9
yigit4516
[QUOTE = 307 bursa] If the dent in the bonnet is too high, the price is normal, but if the marshal is going to close there when it is repaired, I think more & nbsp;
If there are fiber cellars in the five way, they will make a show there more convenient & nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]
< br>
No, my teacher is not closing. In order for the rocker to sit, first of all, it must be corrected. Is it troublesome to fix the dent that I am curious about? and when it is fixed, will it paint off? Is it a dye or a money correction?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”