Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I bought new summer shoes

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Peugeot Wheel Tire Selection
08.05.2020 19:11 # 1
riderzist
http://www.n11.com/goodyear-19565-r15-91v-efficientgrip-performance-p11416085

I gave up my 307 car CPC 5 at the last minute

I bought the Goodyear 195/65 R15 91V EfficientGrip Performance tires.

g.year ep came first in the tire tests that I will take in the adac test. others were cpc 5 1st.

08.05.2020 19:11 # 2
emresensoy307
I bought 195/60/15, it was more expensive because of the intermediate size, but the nice tire was 1st in the tire I bought.
08.05.2020 19:11 # 3
Canberk35
Continental Premium Contact 5 is installed in one of the two vehicles in the house and Goodyear EfficientGrip Performance in the other . Smile To me both are top class tires. I bought both of them after long research. In most tests, CPC5 was always on top, so I preferred it first. We would get CPC5 to the second one. We could not find. Goodyear looked good too. It looked even better. :)

Both have A-class labels for handling. If I remember correctly, it should be CPC5 "C", EP "B" class in effect on fuel consumption. It is quite difficult to say that it made a huge difference, though.

I use both vehicles. To compare it: As far as I have observed, Goodyear has much softer dough. It is much less affected in pits, bumps, warning lines on the road. According to its labels, CPC5 71, EP 69 decibels. But I hear the rolling noise of the tire on the flat road in the vehicle with EP. CPC5 tires are about 1 year old. "How soft the EP is. If I knew, I would buy an EP on the other vehicle." I said. "The softer it gets, the sooner it wears out," he said. :)

In short, I was still more than satisfied with EfficientGrip. Of course, this does not mean that the CPC5 is a bad tire. It is a tire that made it to the top 3 in most tests. Still, it seems to me that Goodyear is more suitable for us. I hope you are satisfied too. I hope you will be satisfied using it. Thumbs Up
08.05.2020 19:11 # 4
riderzist
[QUOTE = Canberk35] Continental Premium Contact 5 is installed in one of the two vehicles in the house and Goodyear EfficientGrip Performance in the other . Smile To me both are top class tires. I bought both of them after long research. In most tests, CPC5 was always on top, so I preferred it first. We would get CPC5 to the second one. We could not find. Goodyear looked good too. It looked even better. :)

Both have A-class labels for handling. If I remember correctly, it should be CPC5 "C", EP "B" class in effect on fuel consumption. It is quite difficult to say that it made a huge difference, though.

I use both vehicles. To compare it: As far as I have observed, Goodyear has much softer dough. It is much less affected in pits, bumps, warning lines on the road. According to its labels, CPC5 71, EP 69 decibels. But I hear the rolling noise of the tire on the flat road in the vehicle with EP. CPC5 tires are about 1 year old. "How soft the EP is. If I knew, I would buy an EP on the other vehicle." I said. "The softer it gets, the sooner it wears out," he said. :)

In short, I was still more than satisfied with EfficientGrip. Of course, this does not mean that the CPC5 is a bad tire. It is a tire that made it to the top 3 in most tests. Still, it seems to me that Goodyear is more suitable for us. I hope you are satisfied too. I hope you will be satisfied using it. Thumbs Up
[/ QUOTE]

First of all, thank you very much for the information you provided .. It is also a mistake to use both tires.

In the wear test, the EP is a little better in the sage test 195 65 15 size .. I used the CPC 2, they completed their lifetime and I was very pleased until recently, I did not put ABS into operation, but I wanted to soften the hard tire with G.year EP which has almost the same values.

Then I learned that it was very soft and I made the 91V Preference. 91V is a little harder than 91H. I hope he doesn't regret.

I wish you good forums thanks again.

08.05.2020 19:11 # 5
riderzist
[QUOTE = emresensoy307] I bought 195/60/15, it was more expensive because of the intermediate size, but the nice tire was 1st in the tire I bought ... [/ QUOTE]

yes, intermediate sizes are a bit more expensive. According to 205 55 16 or 195 65 15 ..

I hope I will also please the tire.

Thanks .. I wish you good forums.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”