Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I Bought Fuel From BP

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:14 # 1
Halis Ogretmen

Normally I was using OPET, but since I had to, I bought 95 octane gasoline from BP, 100 TL. I traveled 5 km while the light was on.

I reset the mileage after fueling, and I will calculate what the average burns in the city. I called the motorhome, they pulled it to the service. The newly changed vehicle was built at 40,000. 36,000 including heavy maintenance.
They poured the fuel into the glass and looked at it, they said it was greasy or something, while I was coming, they would empty the tank, wipe it with a sponge and buy new fuel.
Is this BP I want to ask so bad?
In 2003, BP also put diesel on my clio vehicle instead of gasoline. Gülme
08.05.2020 14:14 # 2
HakanGokdemir
Well, sir, I hope you didn't throw away the chips you bought with fuel so I know you have to go with them
08.05.2020 14:14 # 3
Guests
You will not be surprised by the opet, my brother is 1 year.

I hope it goes well before it goes straight
08.05.2020 14:14 # 4
Halis Ogretmen
I hope I find it at home, but it may not. I pulled it from a credit card.
08.05.2020 14:14 # 5
FTH
plate on the receipt is written, I think it is not an extract
08.05.2020 14:14 # 6
HakanGokdemir
They will provide traceability from the plug, which truck has been sold, which vehicles have been sold, but if you speak, if there is a problem in gasoline, someone else may have experienced the same with you.
08.05.2020 14:14 # 7
ali oncu
have a great past, I use opet too and I am very satisfied
08.05.2020 14:14 # 8
fourus_06
I think it is more accurate to look for defects in stations that do not sell firms, but consider the problems like these. I can not say bad. In general, it will be good to prefer the places you use constantly. Good luck. I hope your vehicle will be delivered without any problems. If the station is certain, you can complain to the company about the station.
08.05.2020 14:14 # 9
Carmania
Have a lot of history, teacher ..
08.05.2020 14:14 # 10
CIHANGIR_DONMEZ
[QUOTE = fourus_06] For the past, I think it is more accurate to look for defects in the stations that do not sell firms in the field of fuel. I lived but I can not say that every opet station is bad. In general, it is better to choose the places you use constantly. Good luck. I hope your vehicle will be delivered without any problems. If the station is certain, you can complain to the company about the station [/ QUOTE] AlkışAlkış I have also touched on this issue. THE REPRESENTATIVE DEALERS OF OUR FUEL FIRMS ARE IN OUR COUNTRY, BUT ENTIRE ENTREPRENEURS ARE THEIR OWN. THE GUARANTEE TO TAKE FROM STATION
08.05.2020 14:14 # 11
FTH
[QUOTE = fourus_06] For the past, I think it is more accurate to look for defects in the stations that do not sell firms in the field of fuel. I lived but I can not say that every opet station is bad. In general, it is better to choose the places you use constantly. Good luck. I hope your vehicle will be delivered without any problems. If the station is certain, you can complain to the company about the station [/ QUOTE]
Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up
The same incident originates from the station you bought in the opette and the shell.
08.05.2020 14:14 # 12
individual
Get well soon. evil eye was worth it
Gülme
08.05.2020 14:14 # 13
TheEchoes

If you cannot find the receipt, first know the transaction date and time from your bank, then you can extract your receipt from the pump you bought gasoline. they might say that it probably wouldn't happen, but they probably have to have copies of those chips

08.05.2020 14:14 # 14
hasimayaz
I always buy from the same opet.
Do not be surprised by your own station .. especially on the long road, do not get fuel from intercity stations. I hope you will not have the same troubles again.
08.05.2020 14:14 # 15
CIHANGIR_DONMEZ
[QUOTE = hasimayaz] I always buy from the same opet.
Do not be surprised by your own station .. especially on the long road, do not get fuel from intercity stations. I hope you will not have the same troubles again.
[/ QUOTE] Here is what we said, hard and bad brother, bursa, ankara, izmir, muglaya, etc. Watched other news EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
08.05.2020 14:14 # 16
hasimayaz
[QUOTE = CIHANGIR_DONMEZ] [QUOTE = hasimayaz] I always buy from the same opet .. I bought it from different opets one time, water came out in diesel ... there is a water separator in the filter from God and I drained myself because I bought a small amount ..
[/ QUOTE] Here is what we said, hard and bad brother, bursa, ankara, izmir, muglaya, etc. Watched other news EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed [/ QUOTE]
106 XS brand vehicle 1 tank gasoline 2 bags of charcoal 5 bottles of efes beer and 250 gr. caught with yellow chickpeas :) :) ..
08.05.2020 14:14 # 17
CIHANGIR_DONMEZ
[QUOTE = hasimayaz] [QUOTE = CIHANGIR_DONMEZ] [QUOTE = hasimayaz] I always buy from the same opet .. I bought it from different opets one time, water came out in diesel ... There is a water separator in the filter and I drained the water myself because I bought a small amount.
[/ QUOTE] Here is what we said, hard and bad brother, bursa, ankara, izmir, muglaya, etc. Watched other news EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed [/ QUOTE]
106 XS brand vehicle 1 tank gasoline 2 bags of charcoal 5 bottles of efes beer and 250 gr. caught with yellow chickpeas :) :) ..
[/ QUOTE] HUAHUAHUHAUHAU brother, night, night, I have my mind, my days: dddd
08.05.2020 14:14 # 18
Halis Ogretmen
[QUOTE = individual] get past. evil eye was worth it
Gülme
[/ QUOTE]
Thank you guys, it must have been. Gülme I couldn't find the vouchers, I got what I got before, but there is no incident. When I put diesel instead of gasoline, I bought it with a card when they gave the card number and they accepted the incident.
I think the station is more than a very important brand. Some brands are marked as well. It is necessary to pay attention to it. Let's look at the car I will buy tomorrow.
08.05.2020 14:14 # 19
SUPERMAN
Get well, I don't take fuel from BP, I always take care to buy opet.
My car did not open when I bought it from bp in my old car.
08.05.2020 14:14 # 20
EminONAL

As a Ford user, you know that they met all kinds of fuel-related problems and expenses in your purchases with Opet, with FordClubKart. selling places should be sorted!

Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”