Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I bought Eibach bow. Is this original I doubt it?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 16:58 # 1
EErgul
Hello yesterday I bought an eibach pro-kit bow for 190 liras from the net and received it from the owner, but the eibach text on it is a little bit like it was deleted. made me suspicious. It is not that important, but I thought that the huge eibach will not print such a brand on its product. if you confirm? In the meantime, I did not get piled :)
box came. Same as the box in photos I wrote in Google-pro-kit.

08.05.2020 16:58 # 2
metin
I think the original will be good
08.05.2020 16:58 # 3
MagicPerformance
Be comfortable with the original
08.05.2020 16:58 # 4
muratoner
original
08.05.2020 16:58 # 5
reality59
Good luck my teacher, I will have a few questions with your goodbye use.
My Questions;
-How did you get the product for 190TL? (Is there a slight decrease in tire?)
-What is comfort?
-Is the original springs better or pro-kit? (for comfort)
-How is the road holding?
-Does the car burn in hard bends?
(do you jump in the car?) div>
08.05.2020 16:58 # 6
pug206
My original friend bought it in me, there are some faint in mine.
08.05.2020 16:58 # 7
reality59
[QUOTE = pug206] my original friend, I got it in mine, there are faded ones. [/ QUOTE]
teacher, I would like to ask you these questions too :)

My Questions;
-How did you get the product for 190TL?
-Does the car have a stickness? (Is there a slight reduction in tire?)
-What is comfort?
-Original springs better or pro-kit? (for comfort)
-How is the road holding?
-Does the car burn in hard bends?
-How does the vehicle react when passing through coastals? (are you jumping in the vehicle?)
08.05.2020 16:58 # 8
osman.goksel
Greetings friends.
My vehicle 206+
I have a eibach sport line 25mm spring, I have been using it for 5-6 months.

Let me write my comments Let the friends know.
Once it was lowered by 2 cm in the first fitting, it now collapsed up to 3 cm in time.

Hardness a cone shock absorber You don't bounce like a pimp ball. But you cannot find the original comfort. Tougher.

While going fast, it gives excellent but confidence on the asphalt road.

Vehicle in hard bends you never lie down, you can enter as quickly as your tires hold. There is no problem with that.

Meanwhile, my tires are 195-50-15. Just got the tire changes after already spring, the storks get rid of the image he means.
Reviews
But you know Türkiye`Miz the roads. You jump a bit in the curves in the curves, but it is not very uncomfortable, you have to pass slower than usual. You should be careful compared to the past. But I never hit the chest of the vehicle.

osman.goksel 2012-08- 12 13:05:52
08.05.2020 16:58 # 9
EErgul
[QUOTE = reality59] good luck my coach will have a few questions with your goodbye use. -Questions; -How did you get the product for 190TL? (Has there been a slight decrease between the tires?) -What is the comfort? -Original springs better or pro-kit? (due to comfort) -How is the grip on the road? -Does the car burn in hard bends? (Do you jump in the car?) I would be very grateful if you answer my questions as my teacher uses it, I think I will get the same kitten with me, you will enlighten me on this matter. They said that the campaign I called was down to 190 TL. If you wish, I can give your private number. it was the cheapest I could find. I couldn't get the pro-kit springs I bought. I do not know the current brand model of 5 spring in my vehicle. I will look at it now. I put photos before and after tomorrow, but I don't know if it would be of much use. My vehicle will rise, so it will not fall. In terms of comfort, of course, it can not be better than the original springs. but I have no doubt that it is better in 3.5 sport springs. I haven't tried it yet. This is my first sports car, I have never had a low car before. but he is harassing. I can't drive like this, so I upgrade. If it does not satisfy, I will also change the tire rims, I will get a bigger cheek. I already have a big problem about comfort, but this is because the 5 springs on the vehicle are very tight. Occasionally, the body of the vehicle hits because it is in the bumps. my axes are disbanded. They are working hard because they do not stop at the angle they need to stop. Tomorrow, after changing the springs, we will enter the walking vehicle. If your vehicle is at the original height, you may have some trouble with the first spring change. You can no longer accelerate in the city according to your head. A pit that you have never expected can shake the car like crazy. I say again, I have not yet installed my eibach pro-kit springs. I will inform you what will change after plugging in again.
08.05.2020 16:58 # 10
reality59
thank you both for information
08.05.2020 16:58 # 11
EErgul
[QUOTE = reality59] Thank you both for your information [/ QUOTE]
I will provide more useful information tomorrow after the installation ins
08.05.2020 16:58 # 12
reality59
I am waiting for your news.
08.05.2020 16:58 # 13
pug206
friends, my advice is not to buy eıbach pro kit do not give the desired miscarriage in your car. also the money you give is wasted..do not waste your quality and give a world money all springs are hard so go fk get it. i am telling you these words because i am in this work ...
3.5 springs do not create any image, you can not even understand that the car fell so it is better to use this spring with the original. So I used this eıbach spring as 3.5 cm. I used this eıbach spring as 3.5 cm. There is no difference in grams from other springs. .I went to my next cars and bought fk, I said I did it well. So whatever it takes to give so much money ... .
I sell the 3.5cm bow, but I removed it from the kraffe, it does not satisfy the customer. this bow does not drop the car, it makes me priest with the customer after that wow sir you write eıbach on the original springs, do you ever sell? Just because his friends recommend his wife, I chose this bow because he doesn't know it. Just because he doesn't know .... If he wants to sell them, he passes it over to me .. cm tak demi:) & nbsp;
Anyway, what I wrote is moments that are short of short words :)
08.05.2020 16:58 # 14
EErgul
I had 5 springs in my vehicle and I can't take my eyes off the road even on 45 sidewall rubber roads. I already wanted to raise 3-5 springs would make the most sense for me. Let fk drop a little more & nbsp;
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”