Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I bought a sports pedal set for my vehicle but I couldn't wear it

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 18:25 # 1
canmert
I bought a sports pedal set for my vehicle but I couldn't put it on, can you help?

I take out the plastic part of my car Peugeot 206 because it has a metal band underneath it. I would appreciate if you helped me to replace or wear it before.
08.05.2020 18:25 # 2
herry
I knew it was hanging without inserting the original tires on the pedal.
08.05.2020 18:25 # 3
samet206
the metal is screwed to the top, some pedals are self-piercing, the gas pedal is not included in some vehicles.
08.05.2020 18:25 # 4
herry
[QUOTE = kuscu38]
Have you in mind, there have been changes in the law for tuv turk ....
ex: no pedal tires hff. odd
While the rear parking and taillights are fade, there was a slight defect, and when I last entered the inspection, they said both of them were heavy defects ...

[/ QUOTE]

recep has made such a statement on a subject, so keep this in mind.
08.05.2020 18:25 # 5
Alicilik
I do not think that they will say bisi to the pedal set that was followed later, heleki orjibal. They may be following these OEM products or ascending pedals.

I have the assembly in my own simple car, except for the accelerator pedal. I also brought 4 pieces from abroad.

The footrest is screwed directly to the back.

You remove the tire of the clutch and brake. There is a big chance that there are screw holes in two cores I had. You fasten the piece with bolts there.

There were no bolts for the accelerator pedal. I inserted the pedal and acted with a drill at home :)
08.05.2020 18:25 # 6
sezar206
I used it before. Tightened with a smart screw without inserting a rubber sealant. We also threw the gas pedal directly. But I guess I heard what was sensor on the gas pedal, I pulled out the cable and heard it pierce.
08.05.2020 18:25 # 7
herry
[QUOTE = fatihpekgoz] I used it before. Tightened with a smart screw without inserting a rubber sealant. We also threw the gas pedal directly. But I guess I had heard what was on the gas pedal, the cable, and I heard it pierce. [/ QUOTE]

how beautiful the color of the car is, maaşallah
08.05.2020 18:25 # 8
canmert
If it gets stuck without removing the tire, it feels a bit like floating in the air. When I remove the tire, no hole will fit each other. We have to drill with the smart screw. Then there is nothing to do.
08.05.2020 18:25 # 9
sezar206
Thank you herry the story of the car is in color :) I searched for a car for 1 month before I received it. Birsuru car looked toyota megane focus etc. I did not even look for one pejo. Anyway, my wife liked the color she saw. If she showed me, I went the next day, I looked at the car, took care of everything and came. :)
08.05.2020 18:25 # 10
herry
[QUOTE = fatihpekgoz] Thank you herry the story of the car is in color :) I searched for a car for 1 month before I received it. Birsuru car looked toyota megane focus etc. I did not even look for one pejo. Anyway, my wife liked the color she saw. If she showed me, I went the next day, I looked at the car, took care of everything and came.) [/ QUOTE]

You are well, you came to the forum, you met us, how beautiful we are chatting. goodbye, thank you.

edit: Thumbs Up
herry 2014-03-29 15:09:34
08.05.2020 18:25 # 11
sezar206
Exactly :) I like the forum c9k, I found the tool after I bought it and since then I have been lovingly following it.
08.05.2020 18:25 # 12
ahmed206
[QUOTE = fatihpekgoz] Exactly :) I like the forum c9k, I found the tool after I bought it and since then I have been lovingly following it. [/ QUOTE]
+1
Our story of buying a vehicle is similar. I looked at everything except Pejo, then I saw one shot, got it Smile
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”