Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I bought a Continental ContiEcoContact 3 tire

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Peugeot Wheel Tire Selection
08.05.2020 16:05 # 1
Guests
friends I bought a Continental ContiEcoContact ™ 3 195/65 / R15 91T tire, some of my friends who used 150 TL with 5 installments said that it is a good tire. . osmandogan 2011-09-04 12:36:50
08.05.2020 16:05 # 2
Guests
Best wishes. I bought lassa impetus revo 4-5 months ago, 155 installments for 8 installments. I am very pleased that I had kumho in my car.
08.05.2020 16:05 # 3
Guests
Osman brother, first of all let me say good luck. I wish you to use it with pleasure ...
But I wondered if you didn't look at Premium Contact. Because it is understood from the name EcoContact, it is the lowest series. Premium Contact is the top series SportContact is the top series mul ...
Also, I think the tire of your vehicle should be class H ...
08.05.2020 16:05 # 4
Guests
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] Osman brother, let's say good luck to you first. I wish you to use it with pleasure ...
But I wondered if you didn't look at Premium Contact. Because it is understood from the name EcoContact, it is the lowest series. Premium Contact is the top series SportContact is the top series mul ...

[/ QUOTE]

+1 I think you could buy H series instead of T series. Services usually recommend the W series, but they're a little salty too. If you do not speed too much, it will work. Best wishes.

08.05.2020 16:05 # 5
Guests
I disagree with friends. I think you bought a pretty good series, my brother. Since we are not people who love speed, the T series is enough. As for the other top series, their price is known. I think you made the most economical choice when we spent a lot of money ...
08.05.2020 16:05 # 6
Guests
[QUOTE = ErhaN] I disagree with friends. I think you bought a pretty good series, my brother. Since we are not people who love speed, the T series is enough. As for the other top series, their price is known. I think you made the most economical choice when we spent a lot of money ... [/ QUOTE]
Wait a minute, my brother shouldn't be wrong. The difference between EcoContact and Premium Contact is not just the speed zero !!!
Totally different tires. One is the Eco series and the other is the Premium series. The pattern is different in different rubber. He can play 20 TL as price price. Already 195 65 15 is a suitable price scale.
In the tire it bought, a very good tire tray can see the heat. We have no word for that. But I just said it would be better to take it when it was taken Sırıtma
08.05.2020 16:05 # 7
Guests
[QUOTE = hakangumus] Good luck. I bought lassa impetus revo 4-5 months ago, 155 installments for 8 installments. I am very pleased that I had kumho in my car. All 4 tires of my vehicle will change (185/55 R14). So I am looking for a little affordable in price. Tires of the size of Kumho and Hankook were affordable in price. The grain is 105 TL. I will choose one of two brands. I would be glad if you share your experiences.
08.05.2020 16:05 # 8
Guests
[QUOTE = Alicangulpinar] [QUOTE = hakangumus] Good luck. I bought lassa impetus revo 4-5 months ago, 155 installments for 8 installments. I am very pleased that I had kumho in my car. All 4 tires of my vehicle will change (185/55 R14). So I am looking for a little affordable in price. Tires of the size of Kumho and Hankook were affordable in price. The grain is 105 TL. I will choose one of the two brands. I would be glad if you share your experiences. [/ QUOTE]
You say Kumho, but don't make every model the same Göz Kırpma
When giving a brand, it is necessary to give it in the model. I think your size is KU31 Ecsta SPT. It is not bad on dry ground but it is a weak tire on wet ground. I use it in my vehicle. But a good tire for his money ...
If you want to find Kumho for a different pattern, like KH25, I can try it ...
08.05.2020 16:05 # 9
Guests
Yes, the model you call the tire I look at. I researched whether I can find very different tires, but due to its size, there is not much variety.
08.05.2020 16:05 # 10
Guests
[QUOTE = Alicangulpinar] Yes, the model you call the tire I look at. I researched whether I can find many different tires, but due to its size, there is not much variety. [/ QUOTE]
Yes, there is not much option due to size. One of our brothers has Escta SPT in 106 quizzes. He had generally said he was satisfied ...
08.05.2020 16:05 # 11
Guests
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] Osman brother, let's say good luck to you first. I wish you to use it with pleasure ...
[/ QUOTE]
thank you cem I learned that this tire is a campaign and I realized that the T series will be enough for me, the old price without the campaign was 174 TL. I said because my brother-in-law recently bought the same size tire for 150 rubles, which is much better than the continental war ...
osmandogan 2011-09-04 18:38:06
08.05.2020 16:05 # 12
Guests
[QUOTE = Alicangulpinar] [QUOTE = hakangumus] Good luck. I bought lassa impetus revo 4-5 months ago, 155 installments for 8 installments. I am very pleased that I had kumho in my car. All 4 tires of my vehicle will change (185/55 R14). So I am looking for a little affordable in price. Tires of the size of Kumho and Hankook were affordable in price. The grain is 105 TL. I will choose one of the two brands. I would be glad if you share your experiences. [/ QUOTE]
I don't remember the İnan model very much, but my car has 16 wheels. It seemed too harsh to me. It reflected every shock. It would also cause the economic life of the front device to be shortened for prolonged use. Frankly, I did not like it very much. You will not be surprised by the familiar brands, even the worst of them, I am sure it is much better than such tires. hakangumus 2011-09-04 19:40:21
08.05.2020 16:05 # 13
Guests
[QUOTE = hakangumus] [QUOTE = Alicangulpinar] [QUOTE = hakangumus] Good luck. I bought lassa impetus revo 4-5 months ago, 155 installments for 8 installments. I am very pleased that I had kumho in my car. All 4 tires of my vehicle will change (185/55 R14). So I am looking for a little affordable in price. Tires of the size of Kumho and Hankook were affordable in price. The grain is 105 TL. I will choose one of the two brands. I would be glad if you share your experiences. [/ QUOTE]
I don't remember the İnan model very much, but my car has 16 wheels. It seemed too harsh to me. It reflected every shock. It would also cause the economic life of the front device to be shortened for prolonged use. Frankly, I did not like it very much. You will not be surprised by the familiar brands, even the worst of them, I am sure it is much better than such tires. [/ QUOTE]

Actually, I was thinking about EnergySaver, but their prices are a bit above. The most convenient is 225 TL. When you multiply by 4 ...
08.05.2020 16:05 # 14
Guests
Osman good luck tires. Good-bye: D

I'm looking for winter. Looking for Michelin Alpin hair rims when prices should be expensive
08.05.2020 16:05 # 15
Guests
[QUOTE = Buying] Osman brother good tires. Good-bye: D

I'm looking for winter. Looking for Michelin Alpin hair rims when prices should be expensive
[/ QUOTE]
Thank you Ali brother, thank you very much ... It would be better to get the winter tire this season, because the prices are affordable because it gets more expensive as the winter approaches ...
08.05.2020 16:05 # 16
Guests
[QUOTE = osmandogan]
Thank you Ali brother, thank you very much ... It would be better to get the winter tire this season, because the prices are affordable because it gets more expensive as the winter approaches ...
[/ QUOTE]

Thank you, osman let me take a quick review.
08.05.2020 16:05 # 17
sarikulce
I have ContiEcoContact ™ 3 185/65 / R14 86H I have been using it for 6 months. I am very glad my previous tires were Pirelli P6.
08.05.2020 16:05 # 18
Guests
[QUOTE = sarikulce] I have ContiEcoContact ™ 3 185/65 / R14 86H I have been using it for 6 months. I am very satisfied. My previous tires were Pirelli P6.
Well, it's been a few days since I got it, but the first thing I feel is a tire that holds on to the asphalt.
08.05.2020 16:05 # 19
sarikulce
[QUOTE = OsmaNDogaN] [QUOTE = sarikulce] I have been using ContiEcoContact ™ 3 185/65 / R14 86H for 6 months. I am very glad my previous tires were Pirelli P6 in every sense there is a difference as mountains [/ QUOTE]
Well, it's been a few days since I got it, but the first thing I feel is a tire that holds on to the asphalt.
[/ QUOTE]
+1000 Thumbs Up
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”