Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I bought a bow for my 206

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:38 # 1
herry
friends, I decided to put a bow on my 206, which stood like a stork in my eyes for a long time, and I took the 5mm spring and took the way of the master, it took about 2 hours of assembly, the front fell beautifully, the back torsion was already equal to me, since we already downloaded the previous owner from me. the image was perfect. Unfortunately, until I get on the road, I can say that my comforter is broken, even if the smallest indentation enters the hole, it reflects the impact, and after bouncing or bouncing, I bounce. I gave 130 TL pedestrian, took 100 lira master. My eye taste has been fulfilled, but I am from my commander. If I dismantle it, will I hurt the money I give pedestrian or if I will give me a worker money again: / please comment, let's talk, I'm down, or broken: /
08.05.2020 16:38 # 2
MagicPerformance
I hope you didn't use the 5 cm spring with original shock absorbers.
08.05.2020 16:38 # 3
herry
normal shock absorbers rest on
08.05.2020 16:38 # 4
black_rock
I was thinking of lowering it, but after I wrote this, I turned it on, road conditions are known ...
08.05.2020 16:38 # 5
herry
[QUOTE = black_rock] I was thinking of dropping it, but after I wrote this, I turned it off, road conditions are known as the pit ... If you were going to give me a spring, they would change it as a team with shock absorbers, not with the original shock absorbers. I will go and give the master money and it will be like my originals: /
08.05.2020 16:38 # 6
MagicPerformance
5cm spring with normal shock absorbers, my friend, you should use sports shock absorber in spring groups after 3.5.
08.05.2020 16:38 # 7
herry
[QUOTE = umutrizaergen] There is no 5 cm spring with normal shock absorbers, my friend, you should use sports shock absorbers in the spring groups after 3.5.

[/ QUOTE]

You are absolutely right, my friend I did what I knew again , I regret.
So people are not telling them about it. Of course, we came to the guest with the family, my father, what happened?
08.05.2020 16:38 # 8
EmSul
What are the prices of this sports shock absorber? There is a spring in my car, but the shock absorbers have never looked at my original sport
08.05.2020 16:38 # 9
MagicPerformance
Cone starts from 1000 TL

08.05.2020 16:38 # 10
EmSul
I suddenly got cold from the sports shock absorber :)
08.05.2020 16:38 # 11
furkan111
I bought a spring of 220 TL for 5 mm but I am very pleased with the original dampers. But the first 7 weeks was very bad, and then there was a strong sound like a cat. Since then, there is no problem neither knocking nor anything else. I was going to fall behind them, but my master said, definitely, the car will be like wood, I listened to his words, I did not. This is how the car looks so beautiful. I recommend you lift the back to the original. Be sure, but you will notice.
08.05.2020 16:38 # 12
herry
[QUOTE = furkan111] I bought a 5 mm spring for 220 TL, but I'm very pleased with the original shock absorbers. But the first 7 weeks was very bad, and then there was a strong sound like a cat. Since then, there is no problem neither knocking nor anything else. I was going to fall behind them, but my master said, definitely, the car will be like wood, I listened to his words, I did not. This is how the car looks so beautiful. advice from me, lift the back to the original. be sure you will be very pleased but you will be pleased [/ QUOTE]

Hello, dear, honey, dripping honey from your mouth. I didn't think if I would try weeks, now
08.05.2020 16:38 # 13
loiz
The subject of the spring was a subject that was very pervasive to me.When I said, I moved it to a damn place (akçabat-trabzon) if I didn't even pay attention to this stork. He started making sounds.
I was going to wear 5 bows just like you. What brand of spring did you buy for 120tl, my friend? As far as I understand, only the front springs changed, the back was not touched, we changed 4 springs of the clion to 50tl, I recommend you to review the master, huh, if it is Istanbul, of course I do not know :)

if you dismantle the springs, I just aspire to the springs for food. Could you share 2 photos of the vehicle before and after?
08.05.2020 16:38 # 14
herry
[QUOTE = loiz] the subject of the bow was a subject that was very pervasive to me. When I said it, I moved it to a damn place (akçabat-trabzon), if I don't pay attention even with this stork, the lip work is on the shelf. Even then, the undercarriage started to sound.
I would wear a 5 spring just like you, but as a result of my research, if you don't want to lose comfort, they said buy eibach. What brand of spring did you buy for 120tl, my friend? As far as I understand, only the front springs changed, the back was not touched, we changed 4 springs of the clion to 50tl, I recommend you to review the master, huh if it is Istanbul, of course I do not know :)

Could you share 2 photos of the vehicle before and after? that is, there is no spring system, the adjustment is made and the vehicle is lowered at the level of the spring. I gave 130TL to the springs brand FK, the problem is not in the spring, in fact, it disturbs because I try to use it with my original shock absorbers, I can not say the image was 10 num for God. There is a lot of sport, but I'm comfortable, even my father said what happened to the car. Anyway, long story short, I will go to the old pejo master I went to have maintenance tomorrow, I hope I will get my original springs back. & nbsp; If someone works, I will leave the springs at an affordable price in the forum. ..
08.05.2020 16:38 # 15
okan4037
First of all, there were a few things that caught my attention
1- 100 TL 2 really expensive to change 2 springs & nbsp; & nbsp; know the value is 50 lira ..
2- You said that I bought it for 120 TL, your bow is fk .. fk is not such an uncomfortable bow, it is a cheap but ideal spring

I have used it, but none of the knocks you said .. you either exaggerate or there is a problem in your use .. suspension etc had hardened with me, we have to accept this already .. because it is a bit hard and flattened in the bends & nbsp; It will prevent the dispersion from the front .. Also, after you press the vehicle, your usage style should change, it will change with time .. For example, I slow down in the pits, the vehicles in the back will be horn. I will say fk 50 mm after my inspection in May ..

so that you may not be satisfied right now but if you lift the car again, I think you will sell your eyesight:) & nbsp; over time, you get used to this situation and use it more gently. It may drop 1 cm more .. I don't know how accurate they say :) :)
08.05.2020 16:38 # 16
herry
[QUOTE = okan4037] First of all, there were a few things that caught my attention
1- 100 tl 2 really expensive to change 2 springs & nbsp; & nbsp; know the value is 50 lira ..
2- You said that I bought it for 120 TL, your bow is fk .. fk is not such an uncomfortable bow, it is a cheap but ideal spring

I have used it, but none of the knocks you said .. you either exaggerate or there is a problem in your use .. suspension etc had hardened with me, we have to accept this already .. because it is a bit hard and flattened in the bends & nbsp; It will prevent the dispersion from the front .. Also, after you press the vehicle, your usage style should change, it will change with time .. For example, I slow down in the pits, the vehicles in the back will be horn. I will say fk 50 mm after my inspection in May ..

so that you may not be satisfied right now but if you lift the car again, I think you will sell your eyesight:) & nbsp; over time, you get used to this situation and use it more gently. It can fall 1 cm further .. I don't know how accurate they say :)
[/ QUOTE]

I have already stated that the springs are fk, I have not exaggerated, I wrote exactly. He said, "Eat my shock absorbers, with those springs, and they say" You were 5cm too much, not everybody in my neighborhood was doing the job. " my eye taste will deteriorate, but it is not in my hand. If I did not take it, I click on the road with a tumultuous officially dropping the kidney stone. Thanks to the man, I am open to listening to every question.
08.05.2020 16:38 # 17
MagicPerformance
My advice to you is to buy 400-450 TL for the second hand cone, if you did not put the hose on the header while attaching the springs, if you did not pass the hose, it will not sound like a rattling, but the sports broadcast as it is called is good grip and image, it is uncomfortable on the bad side, the two do not coexist for it either. you will choose comfort or performance :)
08.05.2020 16:38 # 18
scorpions_64
If you wear sports bows, you will forget the comfort, friend !. When I first bought the vehicle, I bought a 3.5 cm apex spring and changed your account 1-2 months later. Of course, there were original rims and tires on the vehicle. I bought a 16x9 borbet wheel-tire kit about 5 months ago. and I got my sports springs on again, now it's harder than the first one, and if the insect is crushed, I hear the sound inside the vehicle ... "LOL" & nbsp; ok image is super but comfort fissss ...
08.05.2020 16:38 # 19
ozaannn
Well, I used a 5 cm spring using original shock absorbers. I have been using the car for 1.5 years without any problems and the car started to stretch better. There are 16 wheels on the bidet. There is no seating afterwards. There was no problem in the back. He was so relieved that I can not explain that the vehicle does not twist, and the image will be beautiful and useful for the car.
08.05.2020 16:38 # 20
cey cey
I use it at 206 cc and it carries the smallest pit in the ground. :)
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”