Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I bought a 2001 model 206 xr; there are some problems

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:35 # 1
QasPeu
hello everyone i am new in the forum; I joined you by buying a new 206 xr automatic gear 2001 model peugeot :)

There are a few things I want to know in the car, I would be glad if you could help.

1 . It's time for the filter and oil maintenance of the vehicle. What is the price of the following products and can I find the name of the best parts / models?

- fuel filter
- air filter
- oil filter
- pollen filter
- and others

- engine oil
- transmission oil

The airbag light of the 2nd vehicle is on and off. what is the problem? I searched in the forum, there is burning all the time like mine, no

Which maintenance of the third vehicle should I get extra on these winter days and now the vehicle is new to me; what should i watch for?

4. I do not remember the s and other letters on the instrument panel of the vehicle constantly blinking. s and other letters, respectively. sometimes when i bring it to d or n i can't see it on the vehicle screen as if the vehicle does not enter the gear ... what's the problem

thanks in advance.

the Qasper 2016-01-01 20:35:47
08.05.2020 19:35 # 2
xmen
First of all, your welcome vehicle is auspicious ... Use all the filters you will replace originally, keep your mind comfortable, mobile oil or castrol is good, there are more experienced friends in the forum about airbag, they help, pleasant forums ..
08.05.2020 19:35 # 3
QasPeu
[QUOTE = xmen] First of all, welcome auspicious auspicious ... Use all the filters you will replace originally, keep your mind comfortable, mobile or castrol as engine oil is good, there are more experienced friends in the forum about airbag they help, pleasant forums .. [/ QUOTE ]

First of all, thank you very much for your good wishes. I can find the originals in the auto industry from selling spare parts, right?
08.05.2020 19:35 # 4
xmen
Of course you can find
08.05.2020 19:35 # 5
Gokcesel
Welcome teacher, I wish you pleasant forums. You can also purchase the parts you will purchase from the spare parts site of the forum. I www.peugeotturkiye.co

Do routine maintenance for winter care. If your antifreeze is low, add antifreeze. For the other problem, friends who have information about auto will answer.
08.05.2020 19:35 # 6
talip206
Hocam air filter pollen filter and oil change costs about 80 100 TL. Even where you buy oil, it changes free of charge in most places. You can easily change the air and pollen filter.
For winter maintenance, if you do not have antifreeze in the vehicle, have it installed. You can replace the wiping water with antifreeze water. And the most important is the snow tire.
The last thing I can say is that it may bother you. The indicator on the indicator is the snow and the sports mode light that heralds that the solenoid valves in the transmission should be replaced. When they change, the gearbox oil also has to change. The total cost is two solenoid valves + transmission oil + labor costs 600 TL. When those lights come on, the gearbox protects itself and does not shift into certain gears, it misses back.
08.05.2020 19:35 # 7
QasPeu
[QUOTE = talip206] Hocam air filter pollen filter and oil change costs about 80 100 TL. Even where you buy oil, it changes free of charge in most places. You can easily change the air and pollen filter.
For winter maintenance, if you do not have antifreeze in the vehicle, have it installed. You can replace the wiping water with antifreeze water. And the most important is the snow tire.
The last thing I can say is that it may bother you. The indicator on the indicator is the snow and the sports mode light that heralds that the solenoid valves in the transmission should be replaced. When they change, the gearbox oil also has to change. The total cost is two solenoid valves + transmission oil + labor costs 600 TL. When those lights come on, the gearbox protects itself and does not shift into certain gears, it misses back. If you use it, the cost increases [/ QUOTE]

teacher, I wrote something special for you.
08.05.2020 19:35 # 8
talip206
http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=39782&kw=206+spor+ve+kar&title=206-otomotik-vites-sor the
Take a look at this, there are many issues related to this
08.05.2020 19:35 # 9
talip206
in http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=40983&kw=206+otomatik&title=206-16-otomatik-vites-arizasi-hakk
Examine them in one
08.05.2020 19:35 # 10
ssakyel
Good luck welcome..I have given 100 TL for changing oil and filters.You can use oil castrol or total oil, they usually recommend castrol.
08.05.2020 19:35 # 11
sonerkyl
The connector under the steering wheel may be loose for the airbag problem. You can remove the lower plastic part and check the sockets there.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”