Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I bought 206cc, but I will have some questions ...

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:58 # 1
oskancomputer
friends bought 2001 model 206cc. It's been about a week ... I will have some questions from you, considering that you have friends who use this tool in the forum ....

the convertible pegs make a sound when they enter the church. In addition, I give an example, I feel that the cabrio has been contracted when the ramp goes up and down the road, because the nose of the vehicle is slightly raised, the left latch hurts automatically and I close it with my hand. When entering the right-handed ramp, the right latch opens, but it does not do it on the straight road, but only on the slightly ramped upward pit roads. How can I solve this problem?

And there are other reasonable light squeaks on the tent, is it possible to cut them when they contract ...? are these sounds normal

There is a hopper with a round lid in the middle of the rear 2 seats.

thanks in advance ...
08.05.2020 14:58 # 2
Haksen016
good luck, welcome to the forum. There will be friends who will help.
08.05.2020 14:58 # 3
peugeot murat
I can wrap the latch strings with tape and reduce the sound a little bit, but I have a setting for latch throws.
08.05.2020 14:58 # 4
oskancomputer
that is, a situation arising from the setting ...
08.05.2020 14:58 # 5
peugeot murat
[QUOTE = oskancomputer] is a situation caused by the setting ... [/ QUOTE] if the latch throws yes, the sound of the latch is worn out, but when I first came out of the cc, the sound I used didn't go completely
08.05.2020 14:58 # 6
oskancomputer
As I said, the space between these two rear seats has been made, as I said, the eye of the furniture or I have a different purpose ...
The central lock also works smoothly but, for example, when it locks the doors, it locks in the trunk, but when it tries to open the doors, the doors open with the control, but the trunk does not have to be opened with a key. this is the original cc or otherwise, I have a malfunction, so when I lock the doors, I have a problem in the trunk, but when the central lock unlocks, it hurts, but it doesn't unlock the trunk. For this reason, I thought something, someone who does not know when the vehicle is uncovered, puts the baggage or something, because I think that it is in the convertible trunk to prevent them from putting things down.
I would like to consult your information on this subject ...
08.05.2020 14:58 # 7
herry
Dotum firstly, good luck to CC. Let me try to answer your questions briefly, first of all, it is a problem that occurs over time, and the car will be 10 years old, but it will not be shaken unless you shake it, you can close it with your hand when it blows, if it is important to change it, it will change the spring inside, but you do not need it. If you say that there is a sound problem, the parts are not welded at the end, they just hold each other, so little sounds always occur even if you can come up with a squeak from the rubber filters at the connection points, occasionally hurt and care, the tires will be healthy and healthy. also prevents squeaks. you have unlocked the door lock yourself, just like you said, it was made so that it does not hurt without permission when you are inside the cabrio, but the hardest day is when you enter the shopping store. I will help.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”