Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I ask for your help for thermostat

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:13 # 1
cey cey
Hello everyone, to consult with knowledgeable friends
If a vehicle's thermostat is dismantled and used in summer and winter, there will be any damage to the vehicle, the engine, the fuel, and the life of the engine. / editID> 2012-12-24 18:25:42
08.05.2020 17:13 # 2
cey cey
knowledgeable friends I think at rest & nbsp; "T
08.05.2020 17:13 # 3
koliva
It would be harmful. The first damage happens to your pocket.
The optimum working temperatures of the vehicles are determined and this value varies from vehicle to vehicle to engine. According to this value, a thermostat is used in vehicles. The purpose of the thermostation is to prevent the temperature of the heated engine from going down to a certain degree.
It has an effect on the engine life. Wear on the cold engine is much more. Reviews
08.05.2020 17:13 # 4
cey cey
When the thermostat kills the vehicle, a fan hurts in 10 minutes, this makes me crazy, I changed the radiator, I changed the thermostat, I put antifreeze completely, I didn't get the air again. I went, I bought a new thermostat, I changed it again and it came to me to use the same, and when I disassembled it, I asked how many masters I could not use, if there was any harm in the car, I asked how many masters I could not use: ((((((((((((((( (
08.05.2020 17:13 # 5
cey cey
"C
08.05.2020 17:13 # 6
cey cey
a friend to help or guide
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”