Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I am waiting for your suggestions ...

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 19:00 # 1
Adem Kurtuldu

Mounting and darkening the following lenses to my 30,000 k fog lights. I want to take out the buffer from the foggy bumper or empty ones from the peugeot market, but how do you think it is worth the cost?

08.05.2020 19:00 # 2
samet206
Headlight dimming is good, silver gray goes well in the vehicle black weighted applications do not suffocate black color, silver gray color is accurate, headlight dimming is also a separate alternative when you can open the lens with the headlight, the room is a separate alternative. I think. I can take a sample picture for the idea. If you want to change the buffer to make a GTI buffer, it may be. they attract more price in the zero supplier industry buffer.

Silver Gray 206 also exemplifies angel headlights.

08.05.2020 19:00 # 3
Adem Kurtuldu
I just searched for a little bit in the forum, there was someone who makes the fog and the lenses to make the headlights, but I looked at the bumper in the forum so I could not get out under a very detailed light, but I was already foging it up for a few months because I cut the fog from the bumper. As it is known that hand-made processing is open, and it does not have a full oval cut, it spoils my mood. I hope I could tell
08.05.2020 19:00 # 4
samet206
I understood now, if you bought a lens, I wish you wouldn't mess with the fog directly. But you can find a direct gray color in the market, do a market, go around anyway. nice goes to your vehicle :)
08.05.2020 19:00 # 5
Adem Kurtuldu
In fact, I had to get lens fog in my head, but from here we said, let's get your suggestions, when it was the normal fog supplement, our order was that it was peugeot markmarket empty fog bumper 80 but they are not painted. And what can I fill the openings with?
08.05.2020 19:00 # 6
samet206
It doesn't get painted, the liner just needs to be as far as I know, these liner should be shipped. I have painted 150 TL friends in the last time. 206 front bumper. The places that make it can be corrected, but it has to go into the paint again, so it is more sensible to get a misty bumper from yourself after it gets into the job.
08.05.2020 19:00 # 7
Adem Kurtuldu
Let's see it, I hope we can thank you very much for the ideas ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”