Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I am waiting for your suggestions

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:36 # 1
CVT
Hello, I want to make minor changes for 2004 model 206 1.4 petrol, since I have 206 for the first time, I would be glad if you write your suggestions and estimated prices.
I want to have no fog lights in the front bumper.
parking module.
sports bow.
15 inch wheel.
I think cupra lip. (Where can I buy in Ankara)
How many movies should I put on the windows?
if there is anything you want to add please tell me
should I have a tube installed?
08.05.2020 19:36 # 2
GokhaN
I recommend the car to be a number 2 film puller and replace it in the front bumper and get foggy. The imported affordable fog brand is not important. You can put 206+ wheels in 15 ".
08.05.2020 19:36 # 3
CVT
[QUOTE = GökhaN] I recommend you to take the number 2 film puller and replace it in the front bumper and get foggy. The imported affordable fog buy brand is not important. You can put 206+ rims on the 15 ".
Of course, as I do the pictures, I have air filter brand advice. Bidder is a place in Ankara that deals with these works.
08.05.2020 19:36 # 4
Barut
RC bumper. Eibach 5 cm bow. CC 15 inch rim. Check out these counts, I think it's a vehicle that will look simple and beautiful.
08.05.2020 19:36 # 5
Gokcesel
I want to have no fog light in the front bumper. (where can I get it in Ankara and what brand should I buy the fog light)

If you buy the GTi bumper and paint the belts with the color of your vehicle, the color of your vehicle is beautiful. You can get a full GTi bumper (bumper + s headlight + grill ) from the Peugeotmarket site, I bought it from there. If you take it from there, replace the bulbs on the fog faults, I have burned both weak and poor quality for a total of 3 hours.

parking module.

Have electronic american parking module installed, I think the electrician will take a lot about 30-40 pounds. It does not heat up and flashes completely when it signals.

sports bow.

If you are going to wear sports bow 15 ", I recommend 3.5cm eibach brand bow. You do not compromise comfort. I don't know if you have knowledge of 206's backs. If you drop 1 tooth from the torsion, it will be well compatible.

I think cupra lip. (Where can I buy in Ankara)

You can also find the Cupra lip or something tuning, but they say around 70 lira. I also think I will order my car online over 25 liras because.

How many movies should I put on the windows?

Take the window films number 1, I think, I got the number 2 on my car seriously when I park in the dark evening, I have difficulty in the places where the lighting is insufficient.

You should have a tube right now burning around 35 krş depending on the usage, but you will burn 20-22 cents in calm use in the tube and you will pay the money you give to the tube for 1 year.

You have already thought about the things that can be done on the vehicle, the rest is an exaggeration, 206 simply looks more pleasant. You can change the rear stops, you can install 206+ or led stop. You can also have a sweet exhaust installed.

I think you just bought the car first. Can I get some information about the car, how many codels, how many km, did you have any error paint and how many :) T
Gokcesel 2016-01-13 22:40:40
08.05.2020 19:36 # 6
CVT
[QUOTE = Gokceel] I want to have no fog lights in the front bumper. You can get a full GTi bumper (bumper + fog light + grill) from the Peugeotmarket site, I bought it from there. If you take it from there, replace the bulbs on the fog faults, I have burned both weak and poor quality for a total of 3 hours. Have electronic american parking module installed, I think the electrician will take a lot about 30-40 pounds. It does not heat up and flashes completely when it gives signals. I would recommend 3.5cm eibach brand bow if you are going to wear sports bow 15 ". You do not compromise on comfort. The 206's backs are torsion I do not know if you have knowledge. If you drop 1 tooth from the torsion, it will be well matched. I think cupra lip. You can also find tuners, but they say around 70 liras. I think I will order my car from the internet for 25 lira soon. How many movies should I get on the windows? I think the window films should be number 1. You should have a tube installed right now it is burning around 35 krş depending on the usage, but you will burn 20-22 cents in calm use in the tube and you pay the money you give to the tube in 1 year. D You can tilt 206+ or you can install a led stop You can also have a sweet exhaust so that you can not worry. I think you just bought the car first. Could I get some information about the vehicle, how many codels, how many km, did you get any paint and error? the right front fender and the right rear door are painted. I guess you are in Ankara, I hope we meet one day.
08.05.2020 19:36 # 7
sonerkyl
When I first bought gasoline was my car, but when the gas prices were the type to plant figs, I would recommend switching to LPG. and spoilers in a row are a must :)
08.05.2020 19:36 # 8
CVT
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] When I first bought gasoline was my car, but when the gas prices were the type that will make a fig, I would recommend switching to LPG. a spoiler in a row is a must:) [/ QUOTE]

oh oh bi Ankara, thanks a lot. Which brand of tube did you get?
08.05.2020 19:36 # 9
sonerkyl
I had atiker obd2, 1150 TL superior autogas was about 15000 km.
08.05.2020 19:36 # 10
CVT
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] I had atiker obd2, 1150 TL superior autogas was about 15000 km. [/ QUOTE]
I wonder how much the total cost of the business and other documents.
08.05.2020 19:36 # 11
sonerkyl
1150 lpg in advance + 35 mechanical engineers + 200 inspections + 100 licenses + 35 tl of exhaust gas measure up to 1600 tl I did not operate more licenses :)
08.05.2020 19:36 # 12
mimit
You can also buy cupra lip bowl for a price of 35 to 39 TL, it is sold as flexible material and 3 pieces, they have a laguna lip or something.

hilal mahalle 4. cad. Star addresses of 67 / b

As the American parking module, it is taken from the models that can be switched on and off, and the light intensity adjustment is done, for many, it is at the separate output for side signals and when the signal is given, the light bulb flashes full, with this module, if you get the osram diadem series signal bulbs, it is yellow yellow inside the headlight. There is no image and you get a darker but stronger orange color in color, the same product has side signals and bulbs in parks. color and light power is very good, only in some series it gives yellow light bulbs, it is necessary to pay attention to it, orange looks more pleasant.

08.05.2020 19:36 # 13
CVT
[QUOTE = mimit] cupra lip can also be purchased for a price of 35 to 39 rubles per star, flexible material and sold as 3 pieces, they have a laguna lip or something.

hilal mahalle 4. cad. Star addresses of 67 / b

As the American parking module, it is taken from the models that can be switched on and off, and the light intensity adjustment is done, for many, it is at the separate output for side signals and when the signal is given, the light bulb flashes full, with this module, if you get the osram diadem series signal bulbs, it is yellow yellow inside the headlight. There is no image and you get a darker but stronger orange color in color, the same product has side signals and bulbs in parks. color and light power is very good, only in some series it gives yellow light bulbs, it is necessary to pay attention to it, orange looks more pleasant.

[/ QUOTE]
let me go on a weekend thanks
08.05.2020 19:36 # 14
Gokcesel
[QUOTE = CVT] Thank you very much for your attention, my heavenly brother. The car was painted with the right front fender and the right rear door, which has been replaced with the original model, which has been replaced with the original model of the 2004 model km 106000.
[/ QUOTE]

You're welcome, teacher, what do you mean? Generally, the pictures look nice, and your vehicle will ride for a long time when you perform these operations at low speeds. Smile Yes, I'm in Ankara, see you, we'll organize a meeting when the weather gets hot :)

If you go to Cupra lip wear, I would be happy if you share what you learned. Our house says there is 130 lira plastic to the tuning cupra lip.
Gokcesel 2016-01-15 20:50:53
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”