Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I am waiting for your help, friends

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:08 # 1
kukuri
Good evening everyone. 2004 model 206 1.4 I just have a gasoline x-line vehicle. My car does not work sometimes. It happens like this. I'm starting, no problem. I made a key at the authorized service in Izmir, I gave 250 TL. We said it was ok "Wall".1 has been unproblematic for 1 week & nbsp; but I just went 300 mt. I suspect.If the problem is the contact.If anyone has experienced it or can you help with the experience.Is there any drawback to cancel the immo? modan anlayan. thanks in advance. good evening kukuri 2011-09-17 23:57:04
08.05.2020 16:08 # 2
GokhaN
I do not understand much, but I think that there may be oxidation etc. on the battery or on the battery terminals.
08.05.2020 16:08 # 3
monur
[QUOTE = kukuri] Good evening to everyone. 2004 model 206 1.4 I just have a gasoline x-line car. They said it was not working. They said the key was problematic. I made a key in the authorized service in Izmir. I gave 250 TL. It was okay. "0" alt = "Wall" title = "Wall" />.1 has been unproblematic for 1 week & nbsp; but I just went 300 mt. I turned off the ignition. I am about to eat.I suspect immobilizer.If you are in contact with the problem.If anyone has experience or can help you.Is it okay to cancel immo? Understanding the rm contact immo. Thanks in advance. Good evening [/ QUOTE]

1-If there is a spare key, try putting one of the two keys upside down (overlapping) and try one. but it is the easiest way to understand if immobilizer malfunction is not. It may be caused by the stop valve in the contact, if it does not respond.

2- vehicle ignition?
3- Is fuel coming to the engine?
4- Has the Triger set changed recently? (Even if there is a 1mm offset, the starter will start as you say the vehicle will not start)

08.05.2020 16:08 # 4
kukuri
My vehicle has a spare key. I did not do what you wanted.
Gas is coming up to the engine.
08.05.2020 16:08 # 5
aslanparcasi
Could jumping to you be self? In other words, does the triger need to change for the tirker to jump to the cent? I think the temperature sensor can make a piece, I heard this & nbsp; not working just by the ear.
08.05.2020 16:08 # 6
kukuri
The vehicle is cranking, there is electricity, gasoline is coming. But even if you hit it, it does not work. But if you wait, it works after 1 hour at the beginning.
08.05.2020 16:08 # 7
Guests
If it does not work when it is hit, it is not from battery or remote control.
08.05.2020 16:08 # 8
tolga35
Say goodbye my brother.I say goodbye; this is a lot about hyundai in our taxi.It has a piece of immo like an antenna .If the piece was making oxide in time, sometimes it was not working. The service was cleaning that part and the problem disappeared. Something similar has happened that points to what you say ...
08.05.2020 16:08 # 9
kukuri
Let's take a look at the car I will put into service in a short time.
08.05.2020 16:08 # 10
peugeotefe
If there is no ignition, there is a part called under the engine brain called a double role. If the starter pressure is triggering again, it also means that there is firing, but if the trigger does not come, the starter pressure problem arises from that role as the first possibility & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:08 # 11
cemesk
& nbsp; Sir, if I read the immobilizer, I think if you changed the key, I think from the service, I look at the contactor because the car cuts the diesel pump.
08.05.2020 16:08 # 12
kukuri
the problem still persists let's see the service path appeared :( Can the
see every possible malfunction when the service connects to the computer?
& nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:08 # 13
tazmaniac
Normally I have to write engine immolizer fault when there is a immoda failure on the 3-line trip computer, but I don't know if it writes something on the screen: If it is like you mentioned, it probably seems like the immobilizer is problematic. what he did, if he changed the integrity of the unknown immon, he introduced it again.
08.05.2020 16:08 # 14
kukuri
The problem is still going on. Uncle Izmir is saying that for those who do not know in peugeot, the authorized service is the service they did not come out of themselves when they connected it to the machine. (
08.05.2020 16:08 # 15
Mustafa29
Brother, I have 2004 pejo 307 xt right now, I had the same problem as you mentioned today, I'm starting the car, but it doesn't work. As if the car does not come with gas or gas, it does not ignite. Do you remember how long you had done over the past? 😀 ;?
08.05.2020 16:08 # 16
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = Mustafa29] My brother, I have 2004 pejo 307 xt now, I had the same problem as you mentioned today, I'm starting the car, but it doesn't work. As if the car does not come with gas or gas, it does not ignite. Do you remember how you had done it from time to time 😀? [/ QUOTE]

welcome to us first. Close the teacher lpg system from the complete fuse. First of all, let the vehicle run on gasoline. Possible gas pump is broken. All LPG vehicles are & nbsp; a situation encountered. & nbsp;
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”