Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I am waiting for your feedback.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 17:35 # 1
Barut
I bought my springs, I got a single fit and torsion lowering, I live in Erzincan, I met with a master who said he understood from peugeot, said that I would handle the spring change and torsion process without any problem and asked for a total of 200 TL. do i live I am waiting for your feedback, thanks in advance. 206xs 2013-05-11 01:25:56
08.05.2020 17:35 # 2
Barut
[QUOTE = 307bursa] If the vehicle is to be examined, wait, I think you will have the procedures done after the inspection & nbsp;
if it stands behind the work that the master will do, the price is normal & nbsp; div> [/ QUOTE] Actually, I was planning to go to the trabzon for this job, but I came across this master, I opened the matter, said I will handle it. Look, if you distribute the torsion, I said that it belongs to you, the room is confident and okay. ; "Smile"
08.05.2020 17:35 # 3
Barut
[QUOTE = 307bursa] let's say good luck, then I hope it takes care of it smoothly & nbsp;
wait for the exam to pass, I think they can sometimes cause trouble for the flattened vehicles
[/ QUOTE] Thank you very much for your teacher & nbsp; smiley1.gif "border =" 0 "alt =" Smile "title =" Smile "/>
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”