Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I am thinking of buying a Peugeot 206.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:28 # 1
mchtaknc
Hello friends
As a teenager with 206 patients, I want to get a 206 with the permission of Allah. But I have various question marks in my head. For the moment, I am expecting a little expensive winter since the market is especially summer in terms of 206. I think a 206 xt 110 hp model or 206 Roland garros but I am stuck between the two. As the result of my research of Roland garros is luxurious, the piece was a little more expensive, I think the brothers who use it know better, as a teenager, I came to get an idea from you.
What should I look out for, how many thousand km should I take.
I don't listen to the people around me though, but when you sell, they say things like you sell in a very long time. Even if you don't wear it, it is gnawing at you.
Which one should I prefer? How should I proceed?
Can you enlighten me?
Thank you all in advance.

mchtaknc 2017-07-22 00:03:28
08.05.2020 20:28 # 2
samet206
In the two options you said, I think the fuller models are already, and if I don't remember the wrong ones, I think they had feline. The choice is up to you, but if you say that I had a full and hesitated part about the parts, it does not make much difference, but it is in the Feline 1.4 engine is full and a little more general model comes out. . I think add felinee to the list, whichever one comes together, but if you say 1.6, then it is definitely another.
08.05.2020 20:28 # 3
mchtaknc
Thank you very much brother. You really helped. Well, I am a bit obsessed that these pre-2001 models are 8v so I have 16v. It is certain that there will be performance differences because does it matter? Be 8 or 16
08.05.2020 20:28 # 4
onlycihan
I hope you find the vehicle you're looking for. I also put my car up for sale, but diesel. I was convinced that it was small on my last long trip, where I would buy a larger vehicle. I used it as a family tool but if you are interested in the full young business in red and alluring, I will share a few pictures or links. You can write privately.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”