Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I am thinking of buying 206cc I am waiting for your help

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:44 # 1
Letheist
I have been doing research for 1 month, I finally decided to buy 206cc, but I have a few questions in my head, I know that you have a hardtop. Is there anyone who can tell me the pros and cons about the car about this topic?

with my best regards
08.05.2020 16:44 # 2
EmSul
There was a friend in the back, the back seats were only 2 bends in emergency situations so I think as 2 people, I think it looks like the car does not have a seat in the back ... It is hard when an average of 1.80 is covered. My head was touching the ceiling. I do not recommend you have a lot of difficulty when the top is covered, I did not like it 206cc ..
08.05.2020 16:44 # 3
herry
I am a user. If you search the forum, there are a lot of painful topics that I am thinking of buying like you. We answered all of them as CC'cilar. Many people who are unable to choose this car for various reasons but remain in the open view in the summer are trying to smear the car. No water takes no narrow. Dude, I use it in person, in summer, this car is not for a two-person sports car. Put your girlfriend on top, turn it on.
08.05.2020 16:44 # 4
okan4037
how your head is worth the ceiling & nbsp; Is there no seat height adjustment in this vehicle?

internet vehicle forums divided into 3 & nbsp; Japanese people, Germans and others .. this grouping always defends their own vehicles and counts only the bad aspects of the opposite vehicle ...

I am starting at this point

I have 307 cc and these tools are great in my cousin let me state it first, water intake, noise, etc., zero problem ...

In the 206s, this water intake is going away, but there is an injustice okay a little maybe it can take water in heavy rain 206 cc & nbsp; but a bmw convertible? be sure that the tarpaulin is taking much more water and sound than 206 with awning & nbsp; Nobody ignores hardtop technology, I don't even compare it with tarpaulin cars, and it's not a problem that breaks down ... & nbsp; If you compare by price, even a convertible is not taken at that price. He is in the convertible class because of his hardtop but & nbsp; I think the roadster is his class because a small car can be taken by knowing it according to your needs. If you are 2 people or if you have a younger child, I think it is taken gti & nbsp; I will buy cc personally.
08.05.2020 16:44 # 5
ibrahim YILDIZAK
My height is 1.90 I was thinking about buying a cc before I got my current gti, I looked seriously, I looked at it seriously, but I couldn't find it because I couldn't find it. not exaggerated as badly exaggerated I used 3 types of peugeot 206HDI, 307 BVA and current GTI were none of the peugeots who absolutely did not compromise driver comfort, as they did not in CC. To say this, I disagree with a friend who says I buy cc instead of gti. I say I haven't found a clean cc then I have a full + full gti with perfect performance. How happy I was if I was useful.
08.05.2020 16:44 # 6
herry
Choosing the tool is entirely a matter of preference. Of course, colors and tastes are indisputable. The important thing here is that mud should not be thrown into the car. There is a word if you look at it, if you do not look at the mountain. If there are vehicles receiving water, it is caused by the user's indifference. I have been using cc for years. Thanks to my service from outside the forum, I met people who have a lot of cc that most of the second cars, they keep in their garages and only take off in the summer, not thinking about selling naturally. This kind of cars are kind, after all, the parts are not welded together, I think it is necessary to use cautious care, to be responsible, to avoid unnecessary modifications and parts that will spoil the originality. When it comes to finding clean cc, tamameen is a matter of fortune ..

edit: spelling correction
herry 2012-04-28 22:38:09
08.05.2020 16:44 # 7
zekeriya
This tool & nbsp; If you're gonna get & nbsp; you will already get 2 bones from the request & nbsp; Reviews such as & nbsp; I'm tall 190 & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; without getting into trouble while getting on the vehicle & nbsp; & nbsp; I ride comfortably (with the back not getting on my back)

top of the vehicle & nbsp; it hurts & nbsp; two & nbsp; Believe me, it gives me a great feeling. .. & nbsp; right & left on all pavement & nbsp; People are not looking at you & nbsp; o & nbsp; ministerials & nbsp; who knows & nbsp; which was dreaming & nbsp; 206CC & nbsp; about :)
ok & nbsp; the tool may have some issues & nbsp; but & nbsp; 2 & nbsp; Hand & nbsp; br & nbsp; the tool will have real problems & nbsp;
you will not force this vehicle, you will not grow any longer ...... you do not need to change the vehicle anyway, even with flat carpet & nbsp; & nbsp; easily & nbsp; People around him & nbsp; & nbsp; in dreams & nbsp; You sokabıl .... Reviews & nbsp; tool & nbsp; & nbsp; a separate & nbsp; I'm still getting on with passion. and I don't think about selling & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; When I lpg & nbsp; When I dealt with a little bit of problem, & nbsp; & nbsp; I will take a long time ...
:)
I do not want to get tired of your attention. I wouldn't recommend it anyway :)
08.05.2020 16:44 # 8
EErgul
I am a 6 month old cc user. but as he unrolls and goes around, the nation's bottom falls. There is something like this, you buy 20 billion convertible cars and the roof is not awning. let it break, go get it done. I have never heard of an unsolvable malfunction. If the suppositories are old, rain drops. When it rains heavily, I have a few drops of water leaking from my right glass a few times. (You can see when my wicks look old) I don't think you can get more water. Because the chassis flexes on a very dented road, the wicks in the place where the sunroof joins sometimes squeak when rubbing each other. I never regretted this car for three or five drops of water. When I first bought it and I did not get the pleasure of opening the roof in a car. My boy is 1.83 and I never called this car small when I was getting on or off. I wouldn't even think of me reading my friend's comment. Of course it's not like a jeep, but I want to feel like it's a sports car. When you come back and throw your arm back, you can reach the back window. I have adopted my vehicle for 2 people and even I do not overtake the 3rd person. The view is not very nice from the outside. If you get the roland garros package, it has a very nice upholstery and the color of the vehicle is harmonious. the series is not bad, a 110 HP machine. The gas that sees you in the lights or on the road comes to the gases. Nobody says this car takes water, your head is on the ceiling, the knee touches your ass. There are many car lovers who try to satisfy their ego with you when I see them. Nobody should expect a 4-person car quality or comfort used by a family. The car only pays for its price. If you buy the car, open the trunk, remove the upholstery and examine the folding roof system a little. you will give me rights. I wrote a lot, I don't know if it would be pleasant to read. I am thinking of buying and selling my enthusiasm for 3-5 more months with my convertible lion. But I can not cut it and give it to my brother :) Finally, when I say that I am going to charge you, the car was rambled and it was obvious that some contempt was used. being flat, preventing the axles from working properly. I spent up to 700-800 pounds on the lower team the day after I received it. It's like a monster now. There is no other problem. Oh, and the lighter broke down the other day. it is important to me, i went and bought a new one :) if there is anything you want to ask, i try to help you as much as you wish from private or from here. When I read it now, friends have already made similar comments to me. I guarantee you will talk about the same things. if you don't want to sell the latest model s2000 and buy this vehicle :) EErgul2013-01-05 20:15:47
08.05.2020 16:44 # 9
Semih CAVDAR
[QUOTE = EErgul] I'm a 6 month cc user.
I give everyone water ....................... if you don't want to sell the latest model s2000 and buy this tool :)
[/ QUOTE]

Everything is clear in the above comment ... If I will ride 2 people, if it is going to be 3 or 4 then it will be short distance and the second If I think of it as a vehicle, I would definitely buy it ... I even looked before my current vehicle ... But it doesn't fit me ... Because I ride very little as 2 people ... Usually 3-4, sometimes 5 people do not fit me but I would buy it for sure ... The arbitrary is very great Convertible ... Especially hardtop sa ... & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:44 # 10
Barut
I do not know the soundness of the car, but if the car is open or closed, the shape is right & nbsp; "Smile"
08.05.2020 16:44 # 11
seone
Hello friends, can I get your comments on the following announcement? I guess how much will it cost to pay for this car? Do you think the hardtop will work when it is built, or will it cause trouble in the future?

http: //www.sahibinden.com/ilan/vasita-otomobil-peugeot-acil-otomatik-cabrio-206-full-paket-hasar-kayitsiz-yaz-eglencesi-169452817/detay
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”