Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I am preparing my 206 for examination. [Help]

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:52 # 1
tigrap
Hello,

My vehicle has a syringe after 1 and has some problems with the 2006 model. Which of these causes me to remain unexamined, what are the urgent things to do?

Thanks for your help in advance

1) Battery terminals are exposed but there is no possibility of contact with the hood (I will add a picture below)

2) There are several stickers on the back window (I will add pictures below)

3) There is a collapse in the driver's seat (I will add a picture below)

4) There is about 1 cm gap at the steering wheel and the car pulls to the left, the steering wheel is turned 2 cm to the right to go straight

5) I'm not sure the headlight settings are correct. Night driving can be challenging from time to time.

6) The exhaust goes down from the engine and goes straight to the back and there is a hole in the joint similar to the elbow and there is no hole.

7) When the vehicle releases the gas in the flat-going position and releases the gas again, there is a gap in both operations, a sound that sounds as if the axle is going forward or back and hitting it, just one sound, and sometimes it is on departure.

8) The right rear stop is fully functional but the upper case is broken (I will add pictures below)

9) Right Front parking bulb does not light. In this way, I have a problem or I have white in my hand and I want to go yellow and white.

10) There is a decrease in the traction of the vehicle, it is said to be from turbo, catalyst or injectors.

11) Fan sender is defective (button is connected, the plug is pulling, the temperature indicator is malfunctioning, but in this way, the fan works, otherwise the fan does not turn on.)

12) There are extra lights at the front. (I will add a picture below)

13) While the vehicle is going to 1.4 HDI VAN, I will remove the seat, but I don't know what to do with the windows.

I am waiting for your comments and help about them.

Thanks.

Pictures are coming
08.05.2020 20:52 # 2
tigrap
[QUOTE = tigrap]

1) Battery terminals are exposed but there is no possibility of contact with the hood (I will add a picture below)
[/ QUOTE]

[QUOTE = tigrap]
2) There are several stickers on the back window (I will add pictures below)

[/ QUOTE]

[QUOTE = tigrap]
3) There is a collapse in the driver's seat (I will add a picture below)

[/ QUOTE]

[QUOTE = tigrap]

8) The right rear stop is fully functional but the upper case is broken (I will add pictures below)

[/ QUOTE]

[QUOTE = tigrap]
12) There are extra lights at the front. (I will add a picture below)
[/ QUOTE]

08.05.2020 20:52 # 3
tigrap
Doesn't anyone have an idea?
08.05.2020 20:52 # 4
sonerkyl
1) I don't think she will be too much trouble bro
2) I do not have a problem with the sticker, I passed it with a sticker (of course if the technician does not get annoying)
3) If there is no broken seat, there is only problem in the sponge. worst bottom sponge supplement, bro.

4) If the rods are not tight, there are no sound and problems in the rods.

5) They are absolutely impermeable with those headlights and stops. There will be no misting and sweating in the headlights. You should definitely change the rear stop.

6) Exhaust leaks cause severe defects.

7) There is a gap in the axle heads, my brother needs to be repaired.

8) If there is a broken, they will not be a problem if they are cracked.

9) Park bulbs are cheap, my brother holds 2 TL but there are technicians who fail the color tone difference.

10) There is a decrease in the traction of the vehicle, it is said to be from turbo, catalyst or injectors.
Apart from these, there may be problems with flow meter and turbo electron valve.

11) Fan sender is faulty (button is connected, the plug is pulling, the temperature indicator is failing, but the fan is running in this way does not open any other fan.) You have to change the sender in addition, there may be problems with fan roles and fan resistances.

12) There are extra lights at the front. I did not think they would have trouble, the remaining important thing is the healthy operation of the headlights. There will be no bulbs that break out.

13) While the vehicle is going to 1.4 HDI VAN, I will remove the seat, but what will I do with the windows.

enough to disassemble the seat may be in the glass with many van factory outlet, but the event ends in the technician.
Thanks.

08.05.2020 20:52 # 5
M.Ahmet059
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] 1) I don't think she will be too much trouble bro
2) I do not have a problem with the sticker, I passed it with a sticker (of course if the technician does not get annoying)
3) If there is no broken seat, there is only problem in the sponge. worst bottom sponge supplement, bro.

5) They are absolutely impermeable with those headlights and stops. There will be no misting and sweating in the headlights. You should definitely change the rear stop.

9) Park bulbs are cheap, my brother holds 2 TL but there are technicians who fail the color tone difference.

Apart from these, there may be problems with flow meter and turbo electron valve.

11) Fan sender is faulty (button is connected, the plug is pulling, the temperature indicator is failing, but the fan is running in this way does not open any other fan.) You have to change the sender in addition, there may be problems with fan roles and fan resistances.

12) There are extra lights at the front. I did not think they would have trouble, the remaining important thing is the healthy operation of the headlights. There will be no bulbs that break out.

13) While the vehicle is going to 1.4 HDI VAN, I will remove the seat, but what will I do with the windows.

enough to disassemble the seat may be in the glass with many van factory outlet, but the event ends in the technician.
Thanks.

[/ QUOTE]

Is there any objection to late for the examination? fine? I am thinking about going on Friday
left glass is not opening right now that the wires inside is broken, is it a problem? :)
08.05.2020 20:52 # 6
Balalayka
reis nabtin cam.
there is the same problem SmileSmileSmileSmile
08.05.2020 20:52 # 7
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = M.Ahmet059] [QUOTE = sonerkyl] 1) I don't think she will have a lot of trouble bro

Thanks.

[/ QUOTE]

Is there any objection to late for the examination? fine? I am thinking about going on Friday
left glass is not opening right now that the wires inside is broken, is it a problem? :)
[/ QUOTE]

There is no problem going in late, my brother, only 10-15 TL penalty difference will occur even if you go 1 month late. In addition, they can make the exhaust inspection outside, sift a little in the tweed and try hard.
08.05.2020 20:52 # 8
tigrap
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] 1) I don't think she will be too much trouble bro

Thanks.

[/ QUOTE]

First of all thank you very much for the answer

Let's underline that.

Here, only the thin wires under the sponge where we put our ass on the seat are broken.

-This item has no sound on the steering wheel, just gap and slip

The picture is just raw, so there is nothing on the outside.

9) 9) Park bulbs are cheap, my brother holds 2 TL but there are technicians who fail the color tone difference.

-I changed this one with the ceiling now both are white led ceiling yellow + led strip

I will do everything in order not to stay out of them;

do they have an ethics tag for the examination;

11) Fan sender is defective (button is connected, the plug is pulling, the temperature indicator is malfunctioning, but in this way, the fan works, otherwise the fan does not turn on.)

You have to change the sender. In addition, there may be problems with fan roles and fan resistances.
08.05.2020 20:52 # 9
tigrap
[QUOTE = M.Ahmet059] [QUOTE = sonerkyl] 1) I don't think she will have a lot of trouble bro

Thanks.

[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

In my opinion, if you stay, it takes a month and there is a free re-examination. 11 lira is 11 lira.
maybe you will pass

http://www.tuvturk.com.tr/gecikme-bedeli.aspx

Inspection Fee : 226,56 TL
Delay Penalty : $ 11.33
Total : $ 237.89
08.05.2020 20:52 # 10
M.Ahmet059
[QUOTE = tigrap] [QUOTE = M.Ahmet059] [QUOTE = sonerkyl] 1) I don't think she will have much trouble bro

Thanks.

[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

In my opinion, if you stay, it takes a month and there is a free re-examination. 11 lira is 11 lira.
maybe you will pass

http://www.tuvturk.com.tr/gecikme-bedeli.aspx

Inspection Fee : 226,56 TL
Delay Penalty : $ 11.33
Total : $ 237.89
[/ QUOTE]
I am entering this week, I hope on Friday, I wore lpg, it was necessary to have an examination, it was good that I did not do it before: D
08.05.2020 20:52 # 11
tigrap
And here is my inspection result. I think there are so few flaws because there is no room on the paper: If there was room for D, it would probably continue to rank: D

Of course, I continued to improve the vehicle, the situation is very different from the above.

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”