Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I am looking for information on tire prices for 16 rims.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:16 # 1
Guests
friends, my car is 16 wheels and I do not know much about winter tires. I need 2 tires in front of me but I don't know what the prices are, can you help me? thanks.
08.05.2020 16:16 # 2
Guests
If there is a winter 16 rim with a second-hand clean tire or a selling room, there may be room.
08.05.2020 16:16 # 3
I Love My Pug

Brother, a friend in the forum had opened a topic in Ankara for a discount in bulk tire purchase, I think I could not remember exactly, I'm confused now I'm scared :) I'm sure you will find it if you search

08.05.2020 16:16 # 4
I Love My Pug
http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=19114&KW=Ankara+lastik&title=sonuclandank-topluca-klk-michelin-lastik
& nbsp;
I found a look if you want.
08.05.2020 16:16 # 5
Guests
Brother İlhan, where are you standing?

I opened the tire issue. I got my tires yesterday. I am satisfied for now I can say Michelin is the best. Both soft and good quality. After replacing the cottage had a goodyear GT3 tire, the hum of the car went away. Officially quieted the car.
I had a lot of trouble in the snow last year so I bought a tire this winter. Even the tire guy I knew lower than the list on me did not give the price. The friend who sells (Kızılcahamamlı) helps in all related issues. Frankly, I do not recommend 2 tires. Once astra we were just driving ahead, the car started to turn out of control on the icy ground with a slight turn and turned around. So, if there are 4 tires, winter tires do not work. If you are interested, I will send the company information to you. & Nbsp; Reviews
08.05.2020 16:16 # 6
Lastikburada
Friends who want to see the current tire prices can follow the link.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”