Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I am looking for a solution

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:27 # 1
tlgxn
& nbsp; HELLO IS NORMALEN WHEN THE VEHICLE IS RUNNING WHEN THE VEHICLE IS RELEASING, THE RELEASE CLOCK INDICATOR IS UNDER THE NORMAL RULENT VALUE WHEN I HAVE BEEN STALLED TO THE SUBSTANCE, I HAVE BEEN STOPPED TO THE SUMMARY OF THE NORMAL RULENT.
08.05.2020 16:27 # 2
Bugra
THE ELECTRIC LEAKAGE MAY BE RESULT OF A SHORT CIRCUIT.
08.05.2020 16:27 # 3
koliva
It is normal for some revolutions to fall due to the extra load, but not as much as the engine will be silent. Your alternator may be completing his shoulder. It must be measured how much voltage it produces at different loads. So have you ever tried the air conditioner? What happens then? Reviews
08.05.2020 16:27 # 4
tlgxn
[QUOTE = koliva] It is normal for some revolutions to drop due to the extra load, but not as much as the engine will be silent. Your alternator may be completing his shoulder. It must be measured how much voltage it produces at different loads. So have you ever tried the air conditioner? What happens then?
[/ QUOTE]

I HAVE NOT OPENED THE AIR CONDITIONING, I TRY IT, I WRITE IT AND SAVE IT & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; FROM YOUR ATTENTION

08.05.2020 16:27 # 5
yavuz25
When the vehicle uses electricity, load & nbsp; You get on the charger indirectly to the engine, of course.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”