Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Hydrogen Fuel Saving Kit

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:01 # 1
ynusemre
Do you have any information about friends hydrogen fuel saving kit, it would be nice if friends write their opinions about the engine.

http://urun.gittigidiyor.com/otomobiller-icin-hidrojen-yakit-tasarruf-sistemi_w0qqidzz43310858#acikl Game
08.05.2020 16:01 # 2
Guests
It was a pretty expensive truth;
What kind of saving will this kind of tools save on fuel,
08.05.2020 16:01 # 3
rifatseker
It was a system that I have been researching for a long time, and it was sold as kits in Europe and America under the name of water power gas. If you search on Youtube, you can see that there are a lot of videos applied to the vehicles.
08.05.2020 16:01 # 4
Emre Ekrem
They put a cylinder on the fuel hose in an intermediate engine part by saying nano technology, and the harsh reactions to this cylinder gas pedal prevented the gasoline from expanding, and naturally people thought it was gas saving. For this reason, such systems seem more like illusions to me.

By the way, I have reached my goal as of now I have exactly 3o6 messages, I will stay this way for a while, for your information.

GKN 2GKN 4GKN 2
undertaker 2011-08-19 09:15:32
08.05.2020 16:01 # 5
cuneytatay

I did some research on this subject, it is true that it saves fuel but it does not fit every vehicle, our vehicles have a lot of sensors,

"High-ignition models with electronic ignition are generally vehicles containing oxygen sensors and map-maf sensors. These sensors need to be intervened to save energy with hydrogen gas. Otherwise, fuel savings cannot be achieved since the sensors will read different values. detects excess oxygen in the waste gas and reports it to the electronic control unit (ecu) .Ecuda sends more gasoline to the engine, considering that the fuel mixture is poor since the oxygen is high. The situation is similar in vehicles as well. Old sensorless vehicles and LPG vehicles that are only smoothly. These vehicles can only be saved by giving hydrogen. "
08.05.2020 16:01 # 6
Guests
I know this event for a long time. Youtube has HHO Generator video videos. Here, the name of the part that separates electricity and water is already called the hho generator. This generator separates the water at different speeds according to the current.
I was interested in sometime. I think 4V is enough for this heat. There is a crazy man in America. As the amperage rises, the water separates so fast, and the water that he puts inside the bowl comes to the bottom. In the meantime, he keeps sn vs makes different tests. But the generator used by the man was much higher than this link. The generator used in this link is a smaller size feature. But there is a logic to be able to heat ...
08.05.2020 16:01 # 7
selimm
Friends, when I saw this forum, I did some research. I found the main site of the advertisement. There is a site called www.cybernerji.com . There were references. I searched a few of them. He said that there was an increase in traction. 1989 model with gasoline in the car. I also called a diesel minibus Ford Transit. He said that he had a fuel consumption of over 1000 TL per month after installing the system, and that his monthly consumption had fallen below 900 TL. They were very satisfied with the seller. Adm called every month to see if there was a problem whether they were satisfied or not. On the site, it says that the same brand vehicle saves 30%. How about you guys ..
08.05.2020 16:01 # 8
ynusemre
[QUOTE = cuneytatay]

I did some research on this subject, it is true that it saves fuel but it does not fit every vehicle, our vehicles have a lot of sensors,

"High-ignition models with electronic ignition are generally vehicles containing oxygen sensors and map-maf sensors. These sensors need to be intervened to save energy with hydrogen gas. Otherwise, fuel savings cannot be achieved since the sensors will read different values. detects excess oxygen in the waste gas and reports it to the electronic control unit (ecu) .Ecuda sends more gasoline to the engine, considering that the fuel mixture is poor since the oxygen is high. The situation is similar in vehicles as well. Old sensorless vehicles and LPG vehicles that are only smoothly. These vehicles can only be saved by giving hydrogen. "
[/ QUOTE]

If the above writers are really problematic or can they be overcome, we need to investigate them. For the 2000 model and above vehicles.
08.05.2020 16:01 # 9
selimm
On the manufacturer's site, there are various devices for the vehicle to work with hydrogen for various vehicles, such as digital fuel adjustment device, manual fuel adjustment device, obd-2 performance chip. You do not need these in diesel. It is possible to achieve higher savings in diesel using natural fuel adjustment device.
08.05.2020 16:01 # 10
oguz6578
Friends argue with the man who sells this topic in the hardware, you can have an idea to look there ...... It is happening to our vehicles, but it also needs to be chipped. Fln fln fln .... here it is :) Some fiasco says some works, says fln very professional to do this or the parts used must be very professional .... The subject will be deeply understood :) Very deep-diving friends can even start the car with hydrogen :)))))
08.05.2020 16:01 # 11
mimitt
previously there was a product called nanocharger, which was said to have contributed positively to the economy and performance in fuel, I came across a few vehicles, its owners don't expect a miracle as an economy, but the car is more stable on ramps and better take offs, is it real or psychological I could not try this device because I could not decide a situation, but I found this nanocharger-like product in hks, the same things are mentioned, I will only research the product hks from hks own site, if there is such a product, let me see what happens :) The price corresponds to a figure of 50 TL.
08.05.2020 16:01 # 12
oguz6578
Actually, it fits our cars, a control unit is made for the gas outlet and the chips are made for vehicles with oxygen sensor ....
08.05.2020 16:01 # 13
Guests
There are comments about the connection with burning vehicles.
08.05.2020 16:01 # 14
Guests
When we open the engine cover in 206, where do 3 buoys fit, where does the water tank fit ......
it seemed to me like a story
08.05.2020 16:01 # 15
oguz6578
electrolyzed, which is important in the system :) Many of us can even make the gas and water system back on our own .... We do not know how much savings we can save, but we do not know how much savings will be on the vehicle + power, but the explosion of certain hydrogen and energy of gasoline lpg zart fuel zurt fuel has a faster burning and explosion than all of them :))))
08.05.2020 16:01 # 16
HIDROKIT
After a long-term research on these issues in Turkey getting a patented hidrokit we have received Turkey's disrtibitörlüg.
If the grant will begin in May with Turkey as in many parts of the installation. We have made tests and video savings determinations for about 1 year on the subject, and we got really successful test results, thankfully, it is an invention that will save our country from the enforced extravagance. promises in the future.
It is a kit that works according to the logic system and gives high performance to the vehicle,
Never mind damage to the engine, it also automatically carries the carbon clean to the vehicle. It prevents 80% less carbon dioxide emission from exhaust by preventing diesel oil from getting raw from exhaust.
In short, this is a performance enhancing kit.
Sales of kits up to 1300-2800 cc to the dealer: 790 tl to the customer with the assembly: 1.200 tl and 1500 tl
2800-4000 cc 1900 tl: 2.500 tl and 3000 tl
4000 and above trucks, buckets, trucks, grayder, dozer or even mounted on the tank: I have not mentioned about the heaters, generators that operate with 3,500 TL and 5000 LPG as well.
Are there any copies, of course, the copies will come out as soon as possible.
the product will be sold as a performance device, not a savings device.
if we sell it as a saving device, probably americans shoot us with a canap LOL
Of course we forgot the most important thing
What percentage savings do you have?
believe, we saw the lowest 17% the highest 50%
according to the power of the engine increases in savings.
For those who want to get a dealership or become a distributor, our doors are open to the end.
I apologize to my form manager friends and hope that they will focus on this topic in the forum.
HYPERKIT TURK
Mehmet Akif ASANA
0 533 593 25 45
YOUR QUESTIONS WELCOME TO ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT HYDROKIT
08.05.2020 16:01 # 17
HIDROKIT
Hydrogen Fuel Saving Kit
Posted: February 17, 2013 at 21:51 by HIDROKIT
After a long-term research on these issues in Turkey getting a patented hidrokit we have received Turkey's disrtibitörlüg.
If the grant will begin in May with Turkey as in many parts of the installation. We have made tests and video savings determinations for about 1 year on the subject, and we got really successful test results, thankfully, it is an invention that will save our country from the enforced extravagance. promises in the future.
It is a kit that works according to the logic system and gives high performance to the vehicle,
Never forget the damage to the engine, and it automatically carries the carbon clean to the vehicle. It prevents 80% less carbon dioxide emission from exhaust by preventing diesel oil from getting raw from exhaust.
In short, this is a performance enhancing kit.
Sales of kits up to 1300-2800 cc to the dealer: 790 tl to the customer with the assembly: 1.200 tl and 1500 tl
2800-4000 cc 1900 tl: 2.500 tl and 3000 tl
4000 and above trucks, buckets, trucks, grayder, dozer or even mounted on the tank: I have not mentioned about the heaters, generators that operate with 3,500 TL and 5000 LPG as well.
Are there any copies, of course, the copies will come out as soon as possible.
the product will be sold as a performance device, not a savings device.
if we sell it as a saving device, probably americans shoot us with a canap LOL
Of course we forgot the most important thing
What percentage savings do you have?
believe, we saw the lowest 17% the highest 50%
according to the power of the engine increases in savings.
For those who want to get a dealership or become a distributor, our doors are open to the end.
I apologize to my form manager friends and hope that they will focus on this topic in the forum.
HYPERKIT TURK
Mehmet Akif ASANA
0 533 593 25 45
YOUR QUESTIONS WELCOME TO ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT HYDROKIT
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”