Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Humming sound on the engine

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:39 # 1
baya1994
Hello friends, I have a problem in my car in a short time, I stop the gas while the car is standing, I bring the cycle 3000 normal diesel engine sound is coming. But when the gear shifts and the vehicle moves, there is a humming noise in the engine. He has a strange noise. No matter how much I accelerate, it can become more violent, but when the brake stops, the sound stops when the car stops.

Let me say it as if I had the car exhaust. It sounds like a sound but I'm sure it comes from the engine.

And when I stopped I smelled a plastic burn because I had a hard time. The problem with the speed of the car. No gas is going on, but I don't understand where this sound is coming from.
08.05.2020 19:39 # 2
koray.turan
I wonder if you have a problem with the air filter
08.05.2020 19:39 # 3
Ahmet_ach
I say the engine's ear or the transmission's ear is looking, usually humming from them
08.05.2020 19:39 # 4
childrenofgrave
Could the flywheel be made of press pads or V-belts and bearings?
08.05.2020 19:39 # 5
baya1994
Nobody who understands that I haven't gotten to the service yet, they say we have done it, it continues after 2 days, I realized the presentation today. Or when I bend to the right ten seats, the sound decreases again, so this sound comes from somewhere in the seat
08.05.2020 19:39 # 6
rzy.dnz
[QUOTE = baya1994] hello friends, I have a problem in my car in a short time I press the gas while the car is standing, I bring the cycle 3000 normal diesel engine sound is coming. But when the gear shifts and the vehicle moves, there is a humming noise in the engine. He has a strange noise. No matter how much I accelerate, it can become more violent, but when the brake stops, the sound stops when the car stops.

Let me say it as if I had the car exhaust. It sounds like a sound but I'm sure it comes from the engine.

And when I stopped I smelled a plastic burn because I had a hard time. The problem with the speed of the car is gone when the gas presses but I don't understand where this sound comes from [/ QUOTE]

He makes the humming wheel on the move before he looks at him and keeps 100/150 tl. rzy.dnz 2016-02-14 11:12:45
08.05.2020 19:39 # 7
ibrahim01
The sound that comes while walking is either a walking gear or wind noise. sometimes a part's different direction of wind may cause hum
08.05.2020 19:39 # 8
baya1994
The sound coming from the left wheel ball has a price like 45 TL and I also changed the linings. No problem at all. But I got nervous, don't get anything from the research, my friends got the honey of my car to the piece, they gave the wrong place, I went to the same place again, the guys gave 120 TL price, then I went to the renault dealer.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”