Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

humming sound from the bottom

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:28 # 1
sercinho
friends in my car after pulling my foot out of gas, while it is in motion, there is a humming noise, when I press the gas, it cuts, it does not do at the bus stop, I do not understand that it does not cut my gear or something else.
08.05.2020 15:28 # 2
voodoo
Well, let me tell you exactly the name of Turkish but I don't know exactly, there are bearings on the wheels, they have to change every 70.000 kilometers in 206's, if you move to the bookcase :)
08.05.2020 15:28 # 3
yusuf206
If the wheel ball is scattered, it gives a very disturbing noise when the vehicle is moving, especially when traveling at a speed of 100 km or more. Whether the vehicle is idle does not change anything ... I think the sound of the engine is interrupted when I press the gas ... If the problem is in the ball, you will notice that there are models with abs and abs .....
08.05.2020 15:28 # 4
kergom

The same complaint had been in me for 15 days, I went to the rot-balancer I went before, I turned the back wheels with the machine and listened, I did not get the output from the right rear wheel bearing, but I could have the bearing in mind as soon as possible.

08.05.2020 15:28 # 5
sercinho
Thank you friends but I do not understand, it does not come to the pressure of the gas, my brother does not come to me, the pressure to the gas does not come to me, I think I was superintendent, I hope it is from the roulman, but it does not come when I throw it to the box, it is unreasonable to arrive in the transmission, it is unreasonable that 44000 km vehicle could not be understood.
08.05.2020 15:28 # 6
ose
I have that same problem
08.05.2020 15:28 # 7
sercinho
I wonder if there is another in my bearing
08.05.2020 15:28 # 8
se®k@n
If it comes out of the gas, it is very likely that it comes from the ball of gearbox. It was chronic, my master told me ..

I hope it is not like I said .. But when you show it, ask me what I said ..
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”