Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

humming sound

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:47 # 1
riva70
friends, yesterday, let me take care of my air conditioner, I thought I had a leg in the air conditioning compressor, it changed the level of the gas, it flattened, I went to the exhaust at the bottom of the exhaust at the bottom of the exhaust sensor, I went to the exhauster, I boiled, then the car started to be a humming sound when it is running, it is not heard from the outside, but it is not heard from the outside, there is a sound that is not heard from the outside, but it is not heard from the outside. What are the masters?
08.05.2020 16:47 # 2
koliva
[QUOTE = riva70] friends, let me take care of my air conditioner, I changed the air in the air conditioning compressor, it changed the level of the throttle, the gas was flat, while doing this, I bought it at the bottom of the exhaust at the bottom of the second sensor. There is a humming sound, what is the reason, the masters couldn't solve it? [/ QUOTE]

Did you weld the bottom of the oxygen sensor?
koliva 2012-05-20 12 : 42: 18
08.05.2020 16:47 # 3
riva70
As far as I know the bottom of the sensor after the catalyst, the place called the second sensor boiled after inserting the sensor
riva70 2012-05-20 13:20:51
08.05.2020 16:47 # 4
metin
Does the steering wheel increase and decrease when turning the steering wheel to the left and right
08.05.2020 16:47 # 5
riva70
I never noticed it but it comes in rolent
08.05.2020 16:47 # 6
metin
Well, when I boiled the crack, the sound of the car decreased a little more than before. & Nbsp;

I ask these because there is a hum coming from the steering pump, which is normal. When you repair the crack in the catalyst, the exhaust and naturally sound of the vehicle may be slightly reduced, and it may sound like something new to you because you can hear the steering pump noise that I mentioned more clearly.
08.05.2020 16:47 # 7
riva70
Yes, the sound of the car has decreased but I am sure that there was no water first, there was water, right, ten tires next to me, I think there is a steering oil tank.
08.05.2020 16:47 # 8
metin
[QUOTE = riva70] yes, the sound of the vehicle has decreased, but this sound did not exist first, I am sure there was water, right, right on the tire, I think there is a steering oil tank, it was shaking and making a sound, I asked the master, he connected him with a smart handcuff. [/ QUOTE]

Clicking and buzzing are different things. & Nbsp;

While you are driving the car, make the steering wheel right left If the sound you mentioned is increasing or decreasing, it means that there is no problem.
08.05.2020 16:47 # 9
riva70
I tried this day when the steering wheel was left or right left, the sound is different.
The steering oil tank was shaking, I fixed it.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”