Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

humming in vehicle

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:14 # 1
cnrars
Friends noticed yesterday evening, at high speeds (70-80) a humming noise is coming in front of the vehicle, I did not understand whether it comes from the engine or tires. But while the engine was idling, I could not hear a hum and there was no problem at low speeds, it was at high speeds. My tires are 15 steel winter but there was no problem with the tires before, meanwhile my tires are lassa and not more than 2 months and more than 5 thousand km. , is this normal? By the way, 206 diesel 2006 model 66 thousand in my car. They were maintained 9 thousand km ago,

cnrars 2012-12-27 12:05:21 < / edited>
08.05.2020 17:14 # 2
Serkan
The cause of the humming may be caused by transmission, wheel balls or axle. White drones are normal, but if it is too extreme and too long, there is a possibility of a gasket burn.
08.05.2020 17:14 # 3
cnrars
Hm, you say it can be in the gearbox, so even though I don't understand much, I couldn't figure out its relationship with the gearbox. I don't know much about the wheels and what you call axles expensive things? Another issue is white smoke only in the morning, another time is not excessive. I guess it's not related to the engine's cycle.
08.05.2020 17:14 # 4
Serkan
Teacher, there is a term called transmission, it is in the form of humming, I do not know about prices. On the gasket, when it is cold in the morning, it throws white smoke. When you set off in the morning, you can compare the amount of smoke with the other vehicles. The vehicle in my signature almost does not smoke in the morning at -1 degrees.
08.05.2020 17:14 # 5
cnrars
[QUOTE = Serco05] Teacher, there is a term called transmission crying, it is in the form of humming, I do not know about prices. When the gasket is burnt, it throws white smoke in the morning when it is cold, You can compare the amount of smoke with other vehicles when you set off in the morning, the vehicle in my signature almost does not smoke in the morning at -1 degrees.
[/ QUOTE]

Time thank you for your reservation. I will go to the service for Uğulu, but what is this white smoke and why does it cost how much?
08.05.2020 17:14 # 6
werty
I have a similar problem. It is expected around 70-80. I looked at the axles to the balls, nothing came out. I suspect either tires or transmission. If there is a shortage of transmission, why or why does the solution work?
08.05.2020 17:14 # 7
Serkan
[QUOTE = cnrars] [QUOTE = Serco05] There is a term called crying gearbox, it is in the form of humming, I do not know about prices. When the gasket is burnt, it throws white smoke in the morning when it is cold, You can compare the amount of smoke with other vehicles when you set off in the morning, the vehicle in my signature almost does not smoke in the morning at -1 degrees.
[/ QUOTE]

Time thank you for your reservation. I will go to the service for Uğulu, but what is the reason for this white smoke? How much does it cost? If the water level is rising, the gasket burns, it remains constant, there is no problem. White smoke does not always mean that there will be trouble, but the amount and duration are important. The gasket changes an estimated 200-300 TL.
Serco05 2012-12-27 13:17:21
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”