Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Humming from the gearbox?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:36 # 1
kuantum
I had opened a similar title before. I'm almost sure that the hum is coming from the gearbox. I also got the approval of a master I trusted. This buzzing is only increasing or decreasing depending on the circuit. For example, it increases very much when going down the slope in high gear. or before the gear changes, as the vehicle rises to the required speed, the hum increases, and the gear goes down as soon as it passes.

I don't understand much, but I have read something that may be from the gears inside the gearbox. does the gearbox have to come down to repair such a problem? I wonder what would it cost? and I would like to hear if anyone has an idea of what the problem is.

someone commented on a similar problem (mazda), i don't know if it has anything to do: < / div>

quantum 2012-02-22 14: 39:03
08.05.2020 16:36 # 2
okankrgz
check the gearbox oil firstly if you have the same problem in each gear
08.05.2020 16:36 # 3
kuantum
Transmission oil had already changed 10,000 km ago.
08.05.2020 16:36 # 4
okankrgz
Every mirror that we put at 106 gti with a short rate had come to our mind in the ruin, but we do not know without seeing it, but we do not know, but we do not know without knowing that we are not masters, but we share assumptions with our passers, I wanted to pass as a footnote.

If your
gearbox gasket, your seals do oil incontinence, do the necessary checks and intervene in that way because I think it is not a small task to download the gearbox, I have witnessed many times that the oil-tight gearbox has lost oil even after it has been collected and installed. Unfortunately, if the sound comes from the gearbox, there is no help but to download and open it. Unfortunately, there is a question:

Also, a question: Is the sound still going on when you shift the gear out?
08.05.2020 16:36 # 5
kuantum
No, it does not sound when it is idle. It only makes sound as the cycle rises, the thought disappears. For example, when moving from 2nd gear to 3rd gear, the sound increases as you approach 3000 revolutions. When the gear shifts to 3, both the speed falls and the sound. A sound that rises entirely due to the revolution, comes from many bottoms, like the sound of the aircraft inside the cabin. Sometimes I heard it in the intercity passenger buses as well. How can we find out if the gearbox is leaking oil? How can we check / get the seals and gaskets or something?
08.05.2020 16:36 # 6
aspirinxlarge
In my opinion & nbsp; have the oil checked first. But if a piece is broken inside, they do it by seeing it without understanding it. & Nbsp; According to the sound, nothing can be said, one hundred teeth, etc. There. & nbsp; I had a location & nbsp; Read it, if you want, we downloaded the gearbox because of the same umputter, I opened the gearbox and looked at 800 TL. they got it improved :)
08.05.2020 16:36 # 7
monur
I wish you wrote in the vehicle's KM signal.

If the estimated 100,000 km is over, there are problems with the orings called balata. It does not cost much, but when it is opened, you are faced with a problem that costs an estimated 1000 TL with gasket set, torque converter control, repair of worn gears, etc.
08.05.2020 16:36 # 8
by_imp
First of all, my friend has a problem similar to the same problem in my kind. it comes from the loose partition of the black compartment or it does not replace it. / div>
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”