Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

How to Use Correctly?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:03 # 1
Brcbyrktr
Good evening, I am one of the owners of cars after 40 friends. In 2003 1.4 hdi 240 thousand, I drive my vehicle calmly without pressing the picture below. But the friends who get in the car constantly tell me that I use the vehicle without reversing, to briefly shout over 2000 revolutions. While I am using the vehicle, I use it calmly without screaming, so that I do not burn and lose fat and enjoy the road. Do you think I'm using it wrong?

08.05.2020 21:03 # 2
Kysr038
I think it is right to drive around 2000 cycles since it is diesel.
Your vehicle gave max torque at 1750 rpm. Driving over 2000 cycles is unnecessary for quiet use.
Ha sometimes driving at high revs may help to reduce situations such as diesel particulate filter plugging, but friends who use diesel vehicles will explain it better.
Torque 150 Nm / 1750 rpm

I also have 206 1.4 gasoline, gasoline engines should be used at higher speeds than diesel engines. However, most of the time I am upgrading around 2500 rpm. If I need to urgently accelerate at that moment, I go over 2500 cycles. Continuous use of the vehicle at high revs also causes fuel waste, uncomfortable noise, etc. negativities.

Sometimes, I don't really want to take those who know unnecessary comments into my car.

Our second vehicle, the 1.2 tsi motorized golf 7, says whether each lpg is fitted.
It is a very new system that can be installed but it is both expensive to install and it is not very economical due to the consumption of gasoline lpg, the cost of lpg installation will be amortized in a very long period of time, but the current fuel consumption of the vehicle is already less than other gasoline vehicles, so I am not in search of lpg. I tell you well, the answer I get is "if you wear it, it will burn less"
Come and tell them Angry

Kysr038 2018-10-23 00:42:22
08.05.2020 21:03 # 3
HasGur
[QUOTE = Brcbyrktr] Good Morning Friends I am one of the owners of cars after 40. In 2003 1.4 hdi 240 thousand, I drive my vehicle calmly without pressing the picture below. But the friends who get in the car constantly tell me that I use the vehicle without reversing, to briefly shout over 2000 revolutions. While I am using the vehicle, I use it calmly without screaming, so that I do not burn and lose fat and enjoy the road. Do you think I'm using it wrong?

[/ QUOTE]

Good luck, I wish you an accident-free ride. I think your vehicle used a DV4 TD engine with 68 HP at 4000 rpm and 150 nm torque at 1750 rpm .

Looking at the power torque graph in the link, it is understood that the maximum torque value of 150 from 1500 rpm is very close, and there is very little loss until 3000 rpm. You get the most efficient ride around 2650 revolutions at the intersection of the red line indicating horsepower and the blue line indicating torque. When your vehicle is loaded and / or ramping, you can choose to use horsepower by going towards 4000 revolutions for performance requirements such as torque, sudden acceleration, falling down to 1750 revolutions. In all cases except the 1st and 2nd gears, when you fall below 1500 rpm, the gear should be downshift and the engine speed should not fall below 1500 when each gear is up.
Hasgör 2018-10-23 01:55:29
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”