Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

How to use 106 quiksilver?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 18:52 # 1
ozerpeker
Hello friends. My vehicle 2001 106 quik. There is not the slightest modification in my vehicle. I ride it the same way I left the factory. I am someone who does not upset my vehicle. The tachometer has not exceeded 4000 hours in my use since I bought the vehicle. I always drive with sweet acceleration. But the wolf fell in me and using the cycle would damage the vehicle. I wanted to consult you, thanks for your ideas.
08.05.2020 18:52 # 2
Ahmet_ach
spring, sports thin cheek rubber rear torsion height, original, open air filter, etc. If there is no jeep software, use it like how an ordinary car is used.
08.05.2020 18:52 # 3
yawruaslan
I have it all, but I still do not exceed 3-4 thousand cycles, I am in love with my car.

They always say to me, you have 106. Why do not you gass me? I say don't be stupid, gentlemen.
the yawruasl 2014-11-07 08:57:18
08.05.2020 18:52 # 4
GokhaN
If their maintenance is complete, nothing will happen with gas, engine ear breaks the most. when I had 106 quiks, I was translating 6000, it entered the cutter without 6500
08.05.2020 18:52 # 5
smiley
If [QUOTE = GökhaN] maintenance is complete, nothing will happen with gas, the ear of the motor breaks the most. when I had 106 quiks, I was translating 6000, it entered the cutter without 6500 [/ QUOTE]
Hopefully the quick I bought is not the one you used once Big smile
08.05.2020 18:52 # 6
ozerpeker
[QUOTE = yawruaslan] I have it all, but I still do not exceed 3-4 thousand cycles, I am in love with my car, so I tell my brother asking the question, the rest is left to me, this is exactly what happened

They always say to me, you have 106. Why do not you gass me? I say don't be stupid, gentlemen.
[/ QUOTE]
By the way, I got to know you from your avatar picture. I'm also in love with search Embarrassed
08.05.2020 18:52 # 7
yawruaslan
[QUOTE = ozerpeker] [QUOTE = yawruaslan] I have it all, but I am still in love with my car, I am not going to pass 3-4 thousand cycles, so let me tell the rest of my sister asking the question

[/ QUOTE]
By the way, I got to know you from your avatar picture. I'm also in love with search Embarrassed
[/ QUOTE]

Do not ask ya, this is a matter of illness. Even if it stops, I take the focus and put it next to it.
08.05.2020 18:52 # 8
herry
[QUOTE = yawruaslan] [QUOTE = ozerpeker] [QUOTE = yawruaslan] I have it all, but I am still in love with my car, asking a question to my brother, who is asking the question, let's go back to him

[/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]

Do not ask ya, this is a matter of illness. Even if it stops, I take the focus and put it next to it.
[/ QUOTE]

106 let it be in your garage, make sure you can't find it clean :) especially if you are like us, you are in love with your car, I call it a sick job.
Even if you sell and buy your money, do you want to let your new owner play with every part of the car and make it perisan ... You have looked like a lamb in your garage, you have not covered a duvet in the winter, I said sick work, I also look at it, I hit the hood and put the guy on the street. They will throw it, novices will draw it from behind, a car you will not even give to the valet, maybe a lot of other guys will get into the car, hit the cycle to 7, cigarettes burns on the floors, nothing more.
I hope I have eliminated the idea of selling.

LOL
08.05.2020 18:52 # 9
GokhaN
[QUOTE = smiley] [QUOTE = GökhaN] if their maintenance is complete, nothing will happen with gas, the motor ear breaks the most. when I had 106 quiks, I was translating 6000, it entered the cutter without 6500 [/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]

What is my plate is my TV 6314
08.05.2020 18:52 # 10
yawruaslan
[QUOTE = herry] [QUOTE = yawruaslan] [QUOTE = ozerpeker] [QUOTE = yawruaslan] I have it all, but I am still in love with my car, asking the question, I will not go past 3-4 thousand cycles, let me tell the rest, this is exactly what happens to me.

they always say to me, you have 106 why you are not gassing, I say don't be stupid, gentlemen ever run a model?

[/ QUOTE]
By the way, I got to know you from your avatar picture. I am also in love with the search "Embarrassed"
[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

106 let it be in your garage, make sure you can't find it clean :) especially if you are like us, you are in love with your car, I call it a sick job.
Even if you sell and buy your money, do you want to let your new owner play with every part of the car and make it perisan ... You have looked like a lamb in your garage, you have not covered a duvet in the winter, I said sick work, I also look at it, I hit the hood and put the guy on the street. They will throw it, novices will draw it from behind, a car you will not even give to the valet, maybe a lot of other guys will get into the car, hit the cycle to 7, cigarettes burns on the floors, nothing more.
I hope I have eliminated the idea of selling.

"LOL"
[/ QUOTE]

Master, I wrote the ones in my head officially believe me when I go somewhere, I don't even give it to the parents. My friends say that my son will be able to find a trillion car, etc. I will come back for 10 minutes if I need it. I fall into the pit, gassing etc etc And believe me when I stop washing the car, I do not even squeeze the pressurized water, so that the hood will not be damaged :) I have come to the point of selling it twice until I get it, I have not sold it anyway, I will not sell it anyway, I will put it in the living room at home, let alone put it in the hall, watch it, watch it tv :)
the yawruasl 2014-11-07 20:10:55
08.05.2020 18:52 # 11
samet206
If it is fabricated, if the vehicle does not have an additional modification, it should be used as a standard vehicle. No need for additional effort. As the age of the vehicle, you may have to go into maintenance more often. Today, many people unconsciously use the vehicle wrongly.
08.05.2020 18:52 # 12
smiley
[QUOTE = GökhaN] [QUOTE = smiley] [QUOTE = GökhaN] If the maintenance is complete, nothing will happen with gas, the motor ear breaks the most. when I had 106 quiks, I was translating 6000, it entered the cutter without 6500 [/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]

What is my plate is my TV 6314
[/ QUOTE]
no mine 34 BE plate :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”