Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

How to upgrade the 206 hdi back side?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:01 # 1
ndm01
hello friends my car 206 hdi 2006 model, i bought my car last year then the back side was normal but this one dropped a lot a year and the top fender is in line with the car, 5 people get in the car, it falls a lot, i hop on the bumps, today i drove it lightly how to raise this solution how can it be roads where I am, bad roads average 70 km, or when I raise it, is there any harm in my car? thanks ....
08.05.2020 17:01 # 2
yenice
I have a coil spring. the rear is adjusted accordingly, so the fender sidewall and the wheel are almost in line. But even 5 people get into the car, there is no extreme crash problem. I think your problem may be different. It may be a lost part of the task, not a self-stroke.
08.05.2020 17:01 # 3
ndm01
He took the car to life and took a master's glance. There was nothing in sight, but why did it fall back a year?
08.05.2020 17:01 # 4
yenice
[QUOTE = ndm01] took the car to life and took a master look, so there is nothing in sight, but why did it fall a year? > I think it shouldn't be a situation like falling. When I first bought it, I wanted to remove the augers, it was very hard on the front, they lifted the car, they started to disassemble it, they said it would be very difficult to adjust the back, if you want, try to remove the front fret, try 5 fingers raised and the problem of rubbing has disappeared.

I could not see the rear elevation. but it seems to me that the reason it descends is a problem in the evening.

nothing is in sight in the eyes of the masters. someone said “amulet” to me, he changed me. They said torsion, they did not change him. The last 24 lira horoscope came out and found him the 11th master: D

I hope you will come to his master.
08.05.2020 17:01 # 5
ndm01
[QUOTE = yenice] [QUOTE = ndm01] took the vehicle to life and took a master look, so there is nothing in sight, but why did it fall a year, the back side of the vehicle was not like that.

[/ QUOTE]

I think there should be no such situation as falling. When I first bought it, I wanted to remove the augers, it was very hard on the front, they lifted the car, they started to disassemble it, they said it would be very difficult to adjust the back, if you want, try to remove the front fret, try 5 fingers raised and the problem of rubbing has disappeared.

I could not see the rear elevation. but it seems to me that the reason it descends is a problem in the evening.

nothing is in sight in the eyes of the masters. someone said “amulet” to me, he changed me. They said torsion, they did not change him. The last 24 lira horoscope came out and found him the 11th master: D

I hope you will be the master.
[/ QUOTE]

master He said I did not do such a thing, he said, I don't know how to do it anyway, he asked a few people, there was no response. I said, let me investigate and give him an idea, thinking that there may be friends who face the same problem. & nbsp;
what did you say the snow in front?
08.05.2020 17:01 # 6
yenice
plastic under the front bumper. sometimes it is half in the middle, sometimes it is all along the length. Apart from the straight road, it was rubbing most of the time, I couldn't even climb on the sidewalk, I just removed it, I did not handle the augers.

but this spiraling and adjusting the back was not a bit of a mess. Never touch someone who hasn't done it before.
08.05.2020 17:01 # 7
_pathfinder_
ndm01 bey, have you ever had a problem with your rear torsion balls in your vehicle? Have you ever replied?
08.05.2020 17:01 # 8
_pathfinder_
I left the service after performing the operations such as Grease, rust remover etc. for the purpose of maintenance of my vehicle's rear torsion balls without failing. For goodness without telling me, the car has lowered the torsion setting so that it sits well on the ground in risky bends (this makes the rear of the vehicle closer to the ground). "Smile" & nbsp;). If you want me to upgrade again, I said I would come free whenever you want.
--- Maybe your master makes your vehicle's torsion adjustment unconsciously without measuring with ruler it may be .. your car is knocking the horoscopes when it gets too much.
08.05.2020 17:01 # 9
ndm01
[QUOTE = _pathfinder_] I left the service after I performed the operations of the rear torsion balls of my vehicle without any malfunction. During the city, I said that I went out of the city frequently. Without telling me, I had to reduce the torsion setting so that the car sits well on the ground in risky bends (this makes the rear of the vehicle closer to the ground). If you want me to raise it again, I said it would come free whenever you want. - Maybe your master could have made the torsion adjustment of your vehicle unconsciously without measuring it with a ruler .. hello your car. [/ QUOTE] hello this summer hitting the back side and went to the master because the sounds have come and said that the balls have changed and will turn to the lathe then the sound has been cut but I can not predict that I can reach the distinction of altitude before and after, obviously, the place I want to upgrade is the winter hometown and I am afraid of rubbing the bottom of the vehicle and damaging it in the winter. I am as careful as possible. Last year, I had the problem of missing a diesel oil from the screw under the diesel tank. I have not had any problems in the bends of the height now, even a year since I bought the vehicle and I made about 38 thousand km and I did not have a problem. But I suspended the idea of the upgrade for now, those who have done this have had difficulties and I have a hard master to find a good master. .
08.05.2020 17:01 # 10
_pathfinder_
"Thumbs
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”