Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

How to understand when the coil is broken?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:14 # 1
dukenukem82
What I know is that after the engine warning lamp comes on, it is misfire, no gas and stop. I wanted to look at the injectors for the misfire while doing the lpg maintenance. They did not find anything. They said they would kick even small ignition falls. I went to the electrician, the coil is either broken or not, he said no middle :). What is your opinion. I will go to injector replacement, but it will be more logical to change it from the coil. Are there any measurements of the device with the device?
[TUBE] http://youtu.be/I0L1NUG18fw [/ TUBE]
dukenukem82 2014-02-02 19:01:22
08.05.2020 18:14 # 2
kuscu38
Not a tool but a robust motor master takes care of it. After getting off for a long time while driving in traffic, the vehicle starts shaking the engine as it shifts. will cause !!!
08.05.2020 18:14 # 3
dukenukem82
This misfire or engine shake event is noticeable in LPG. It seems like there is no shaking in gasoline.
08.05.2020 18:14 # 4
Serkan
Use around 100 km on gasoline, if there is a problem with the coils, it will also feel like on the petrol.
08.05.2020 18:14 # 5
dukenukem82
Let's look at the experience by the end of the week.
08.05.2020 18:14 # 6
kuscu38
The malfunction in the coils and the petrol map feels very little when working on vehicle petrol. LPG is also extremely obvious. look, if it is not on gasoline, look at the lpg setting. I do not need to change the coils of pats, I think it will appear to a biker.
08.05.2020 18:14 # 7
dukenukem82
I had a new lpg maintenance. They struggled with a setting, but they couldn't catch because the misfire was intermittent. It shakes the engine at idling when officially misfire begins.
08.05.2020 18:14 # 8
gogo46
instead of replacing the injector, I would say clean it with ultrasound :)
08.05.2020 18:14 # 9
dukenukem82
ULTRASOUND?
08.05.2020 18:14 # 10
gogo46
[QUOTE = dukenukem82] ULTRASOUND? [/ QUOTE] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mıcıyaonyq0#t=14

08.05.2020 18:14 # 11
dukenukem82
Does anyone in Ankara do not have an ankara distributor of zavolin, this instrument is ivedik organ. singing. Do you have 88 auto or something?
08.05.2020 18:14 # 12
sarp
Whether the cables that came to the head of the spark plugs or the cables coming out of the coil were getting damp and some of the ignition before passing through the spark plugs, there were 97 models of felicia, the room had done so, and the master put the plastic cover on the cable in the middle of the coil, and the problem was solved.
08.05.2020 18:14 # 13
dukenukem82
In the failure of the coil before I installed the LPG, there was an electrical leak to the engine and it was noticeable in the daytime. There may be a way out by using black tape.
08.05.2020 18:14 # 14
C!N
Do not neglect your oxygen sensor, possibly because of it. It was a common situation in cars with Peugeot LPG, & nbsp; as I learned, I tried to use bosch universal oxygen sensor, I learned something as it was produced for LPG vehicles, it is useful in your research.
08.05.2020 18:14 # 15
evooz
[QUOTE = C! N] Don't neglect your oxygen sensor, probably because of it. It was a frequent situation in cars with Peugeot LPG, & nbsp; as I learned, I tried to use bosch universal oxygen sensor, I learned something as it was produced for LPG vehicles, it is useful in your research. [/ QUOTE]

What kind of malfunction you were experiencing, we changed it by changing the oxygen sensor, we can explain it in detail. There are issues that I opened here and another friend opened and followed about 5-6 people, we are struggling with similar problems. There are those who cannot spend 2-3 thousand TL for this breakdown. our vehicles 407 2.0i vehicles lpg vehicle has an instrument called the air compressor in the first start up in the morning, it blows (or pulls) the air to the engine, it works for about 30-40 seconds. With the smell of raw gasoline from the exhaust, the explosions are watered in the block, and this is the case for a maximum of 3-4 minutes depending on the cold weather. Then everything is normal, there is not the slightest idling shake while the engine is swinging.
08.05.2020 18:14 # 16
C!N
[QUOTE = evooz] [QUOTE = C! N] Don't neglect your oxygen sensor, probably because of it. It was a frequent situation in cars with Peugeot LPG, & nbsp; as I learned, I tried to use bosch universal oxygen sensor, I learned something as it was produced for LPG vehicles, it is useful in your research. [/ QUOTE]

What kind of malfunction you were experiencing, we changed it by changing the oxygen sensor, we can explain it in detail. There are issues that I opened here and another friend opened and followed about 5-6 people, we are struggling with similar problems. There are those who cannot spend 2-3 thousand TL for this breakdown. our vehicles 407 2.0i vehicles lpg vehicle has an instrument called the air compressor in the first start up in the morning, it blows (or pulls) the air to the engine, it works for about 30-40 seconds. With the smell of raw gasoline from the exhaust, the explosions are watered in the block, and this is the case for a maximum of 3-4 minutes depending on the cold weather. Then everything is normal, there is not the slightest idling shake while the engine is shaking. >

My car was singing, not eating gas, the tachometer fluctuated, dropped, and sometimes even stopped when switching from gasoline to lpg. The first thing that came to my mind was the ignition coils, but as a result of my research I found out that the oxygen sensor is defective and causes them in lpg lipped pugs.

08.05.2020 18:14 # 17
ByHack
Look, this topic got my attention. I have similar problems and the masters could not find it. hope something comes out :)
08.05.2020 18:14 # 18
dukenukem82
It shook again in the morning like the shift of automatic cars. Then I felt a little bit of slow braking taste. It was a short distance, I went 1.5 km. This feeling of slowing becomes more evident on the long road.
08.05.2020 18:14 # 19
dukenukem82
I used it with gasoline and realized that there were light kicks. As it is said, it is more noticeable in gas. We eliminated the LPG injector. I declare the coil, oxygen sensor and idle valve supheli.
08.05.2020 18:14 # 20
dukenukem82
Adding a video to the first post is updated.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”