Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

How to understand the soundness of the engine ???

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:24 # 1
ahmet_bjk
Hello friends I am thinking of buying a used light commercial vehicle. Vehicles in my price range are over 150,000 km.
My question is how do you know if the engine condition is good in vehicles over 150.000 km?
08.05.2020 17:24 # 2
hema123
to test the cleanest. there are special test centers that do this job. they test and report on both the engine, bodywork and powertrain. it is also done in some authorized services. Do not rely on ordinary master or familiar gallery experience. Give me 50-100 know what you got.

my best regards.
08.05.2020 17:24 # 3
koliva
You cannot make yourself healthy. Therefore, some tools are required, and as hema123 says, they are available in test centers.
Koliva 2013-03-02 08:35:10
08.05.2020 17:24 # 4
Burak
I am a fan of getting the masters who understand this job really well. Your master will be familiar with you because most of the dealers agree with these test centers to sell the vehicle and give false reports.
08.05.2020 17:24 # 5
ahmet_bjk

As you already said, I take the car I decided to buy to a master or test center and show it to me, but I cannot do these operations on every car I look at. How do I choose the car that is worth doing these things from the options?

08.05.2020 17:24 # 6
ahmed206
The most important thing to give the engine to itself is its voice.
I don't trust those test centers either. We went somewhere in Ankara while we were buying. It was a rather inadequate, absurd place. We have entered. We gave 50TL, moreover, we bought the car with a gasket.
The best thing is the criteria that will sit in your mind over time. For example, after that, I will definitely look at the water of the car. If the water is mixed with oil, I will not take it. anonymous 2013-03-03 08:19:45
08.05.2020 17:24 # 7
koliva
The things you can do are very angry. Once a day go to the vehicle and make sure that the engine of the vehicle is cold when you go. In fact, ask the seller not to start the car, if possible, until several days before contacting the seller and visiting the vehicle that day. Go to the vehicle next to two people. While your friend is mars, you stand outside. Look for colored smoke coming out of the exercise. Then listen to the sounds in the engine. Test for skin things, knocking sounds, or jerky work. Then your friend should move the vehicle 5-10 meters forward and check if there are any oil-water leaks in the parking lot. Then go back to the vehicle and ask your friend to silence the vehicle. While the vehicle is silent, pay attention to sounds, shake. Then get behind the wheel and do a test drive. Of course, do not forget to check the oil-water during these processes. While making the test drive, you have already made your decision about the multi-vehicle. If you have seen it, you will be taken to a test center.
08.05.2020 17:24 # 8
_ali_
Test driving must be done first, at least 90-100 on flat road, general driving of the vehicle, steering, braking, acceleration etc. their reaction should be looked at in all gears, and then the temperature of traction on a slope.
08.05.2020 17:24 # 9
fexzi
Sorry, but the test centers are not healthy in such cases, the only device goes in and out of all brands, I think the temperature at the combustion stage of the engine, the oil vapor ratio is not the same, the worst possibility is the error margin with 7-8%.

< / div>
Gives the engine a grade at 3-5 look of a master with solid mechanics.
08.05.2020 17:24 # 10
blinddark
The engine performance of the car that burns oil in the test centers is high
08.05.2020 17:24 # 11
elsoberano
We had an opel astra test tested at the test center 2 years ago, the engine was generally considered good with the results of 100% kaporto 90%, etc. After 1000 km, the easy tronic malfunction was removed when the timing cover was removed. If any, authorized service is better or I think it is the special service of the brand you will buy.
08.05.2020 17:24 # 12
spearo
I recommend bosch car services. they are very reliable due to their school
08.05.2020 17:24 # 13
taskin
Today, I do not believe that those who do neither service nor test work give proper and healthy information.
Priorities are the person who is licensed properly, all documents related to the vehicle are not fully understood how the seat and steering, wear condition of the vehicle, even the best master can not understand the engine closed box. Does the engine run immediately? Is there any smoke leakage from the oil stick? Is there any lubrication in the radiator water? Peugeot 1,4d is a bit troubled but the injectors don't miss the diesel, they give you information in general, they look at them at the masters, they will tell you positive or negative information, but to get the best result On the slope, the vehicle is stopped upside down. It is waited for a while before the 1st gear is applied and the brakes are okay.
08.05.2020 17:24 # 14
plawert

In such cases, it is best to take the vehicle to its authorized service, because you do not buy anything cheap, you will buy the vehicle.

08.05.2020 17:24 # 15
Aziz
We bought 200 TL as we took it to the authorized service when we bought it, we had a check up, we got out, we bought our vehicle. We use satisfied satisfied. cost was 90 lira for the service, we changed all the optional filters. Oil change was done and we negotiated all 200 liras with the last bargain. they help you if you are spoiled in the services :) this is a job to be done if you are going to get it, or if the seller says the expenses will arise from me:) & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:24 # 16
silivriserdar
[QUOTE = hema123] to test the cleanest. there are special test centers that do this job. they test and report on both the engine, bodywork and powertrain. it is also done in some authorized services. Do not rely on ordinary master or familiar gallery experience. Give me 50-100 know what you get.

with my best regards. know how to get a car from the very beginning.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”