Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

How to turn on the silicone headlight?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:14 # 1
BuRCaK
greetings.
I had to turn on the 206 darkened headlamp that was turned on before, but how do we do it? Do you think there is a very solid siliconized way?
The reason I opened it was a problem with the paint will be painted again ..
08.05.2020 14:14 # 2
Burak07
I get +1 up to date, I will remove the headlight after the bumper, but I don't know how to do it :)
08.05.2020 14:14 # 3
Guests
[QUOTE = Burak07] +1 to be up to date I will remove the headlight after the bumper, but I don't know how to do it :) If I can't remove the bumper on the bumper on Sunday, my whip is enough :) [/ QUOTE]

Oh, well, Burak With Injury ... Gülme
08.05.2020 14:14 # 4
34sea45
If the silicone process is new, it cannot be turned on. The headlight has darkened my own headlights.
08.05.2020 14:14 # 5
deamod
Now guys, I am talking about aquarium silicon and normal silicones, assuming that there is no difference, except that the aquarium silicone is nontoxic. The Japanese glue burns the silicone, so it melts at least the glass that I siliconize incorrectly, but since the headlight is a plastic part, it may be a problem, but it is worth trying, and have you ever tried to remove it?
08.05.2020 14:14 # 6
34sea45
The headlight glass is entering the channel, so I don't know if the silicone burns both inside and outside, my vehicle's headlight is not glass plastic, but I will try to say what you need.
08.05.2020 14:14 # 7
Burak07
[QUOTE = AlbaYDemircaN] [QUOTE = Burak07] +1 to be up to date, I will remove the headlight after the bumper, but I don't know how to do it :) If I can't remove the bumper on the bumper on Sunday, my whip is now enough :) [/ QUOTE]

Oh, well, Burak With Injury ... Gülme
[/ QUOTE]

get the order from my friend GülmeGülme I said the same thing, come on, fog fog, maybe whatever it is normal headlight should do very rigorous work, and I have already given up, I will chop it and go to an electrician, replace the white leds with red, and replace it with a license plate lamp in the parks, now the license plate lamp is white led parks blue led is burning, so what was the bottomless bulb? I changed it when it was the same, I would go and take a picture of it right now. Embarrassed I put my hand on the fender, my arm is full of scratches but it was worth it
08.05.2020 14:14 # 8
34sea45
Then look forward to the pictures :)
08.05.2020 14:14 # 9
Burak07
I would write my full opinion, I would change the other ring that wasn't burned, I said I would replace the bumper myself with my hand, so I wanted to remove the bumper myself, but then I thought of how to turn on the headlight. Kahkaha afterwards, I had a little scratch and I had to disassemble the hoods when I was removing the bumper, and at the last moment I saw the slot of the parking lamps and when I saw that they fit the lamps with the license plate lamp, it came to my mind to make the front rear right away, and then the result is now I will find a good electrician and replace the LEDs of the rings with red. I'll be a grumble Embarrassed
Since the night was tremor, it was too much. Gülme

non-flammable right ring

license plate lamp

Then it came to my mind, why did not I take the plate off flash, but here is the white light Sırıtma

Kahkaha Burak07 2011-09-10 01:13:22
08.05.2020 14:14 # 10
34sea45
After removing the headlight, it is not that difficult to open it. I shared the headlight darkening application. You can look there how to open the headlight glass.
08.05.2020 14:14 # 11
tigerland
Soak for 20 minutes in a bowl full of spring water, you can try to separate the silicon with the brush and then soften it. If there is a hot blow dryer, you can warm it with it, I think
08.05.2020 14:14 # 12
Guests
do what you do, but don't throw it in the oven before a friend had wanted to soften it in the oven because it wasn't blown, the fog light is not good :)
08.05.2020 14:14 # 13
Burak07
[QUOTE = HuseyinTurk] do what you do, but don't throw it in the oven before a friend had wanted to soften it in the oven because there wasn't a blow dryer.

emre26: D, my dear, I don't put it in the oven, I put it in boiling water anyway
08.05.2020 14:14 # 14
EmRe26
hay allah we have been advertising ehehe: D yes do not throw in the oven, it is going to be crooked in the oven. there is nothing you can do. When you say that it started to skew, you have 2 bends until you remove it. : D I tried it in boiling water, it definitely did not work in the fog lamp ... why do you say, I filled an old jug that would include the fog lamp, boiling water in boiling kettle. I threw it in and waited for 10 minutes and the water started to cool. I tried to open it right away. I think the most logical heat gun is that I think you can heat it up locally and turn it on slowly. Burak, dude, as you said, change the leds of the angles to red, and the red to the parking light will be super ... & nbsp;
08.05.2020 14:14 # 15
34sea45
If the original sticky on the headlights is 4 liters of hot water, it will do the job:) & nbsp;
11.09.2021 03:02 # 16
Serkan kurt
SMART HEADLIGHT SCREEN SEPARATOR. HELLA MAKES IT EASY TO OPEN HEADLIGHT GLASSES LIKE VALEO. IT IS EFFECTIVE TO SEPARATE SILICONES SUCH AS COLD SILICONE, SIKA, DAYSON PU MASTIC.
⤵ ️ ⤵ ️ ⤵ ️ ⤵ ️ ⤵ ️ ⤵ ️ ⤵ ️ ⤵ ️ ⤵ ️ ⤵ ️ ⤵ ️

https://www.sahibinden.com/ilan/yedek-parca-aksesuar-donanim-tuning-automotive-equipment-accessory-tuning-smart-far-cami-ayirici-kolay -far-mosque-acma-liquid-953582985/detail
11.09.2021 03:03 # 17
Serkan kurt
SMART HEADLIGHT SCREEN SEPARATOR. HELLA MAKES IT EASY TO OPEN HEADLIGHT GLASSES LIKE VALEO. IT IS EFFECTIVE TO SEPARATE SILICONES SUCH AS COLD SILICONE, SIKA, DAYSON PU MASTIC.
⤵ ️ ⤵ ️ ⤵ ️ ⤵ ️ ⤵ ️ ⤵ ️ ⤵ ️ ⤵ ️ ⤵ ️

https://www.sahibinden .com/ad/yedek-parts-accessory-donanim-tuning-automotive-equipment-accessory-tuning-smart-far-glass-separator-easy-far-glass-acma-liquid-953582985/detail
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”