Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

How to Tell When Clutch Pad Ends?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:10 # 1
valenciaendoor
Yes, how are friends understood?
One symptom is clutch clutch above normal, but I can't comment accordingly, because I bought the car recently, and how it used to be, is impossible to compare.
08.05.2020 14:10 # 2
hasimayaz
Peugeot grips from above .. You come to a slope as the day comes to the roof, when it is over, it is understood from here :)
08.05.2020 14:10 # 3
rifatseker
Hehehe this was nice :)
08.05.2020 14:10 # 4
arifkemal
[QUOTE = hasimayaz] pegs from above in the peugeot .. You come to a slope as the day comes to the roof, it is understood from here when it ends:) [/ QUOTE]
So how is it understood in automatic systems?
08.05.2020 14:10 # 5
vbmaster

Move the vehicle to 5th gear and increase the speed to around 4500-5000, and suddenly lift the foot off the clutch. If it is stating, if it is not normal, then the pad is exhausted. (This was what my repairman did, but my repairman is worthless, but I'll pass it on, let's at least find out.)

08.05.2020 14:10 # 6
GokhaN
It passes hard when putting on 2nd gear and back, it hardens well.
08.05.2020 14:10 # 7
Kemal

Even if you are on the road, you can look at the car, the car screams gas, but as soon as possible :)

08.05.2020 14:10 # 8
Murat
While driving on the road, engine gas is used, but the vehicle does not, it misses the clutch.
It is also understandable when its grip reaches the top point.

God forbid is bad to live on the long road.
Also, when we distribute this pressure on the long road, we can go slowly at 1-3-5 low revolutions (if I am wrong please correct it)
08.05.2020 14:10 # 9
Guests
Stop the vehicle uphill and stop the gear 1 and the handbrake and normal brake handling are intact if the clutch does not slip.
08.05.2020 14:10 # 10
valenciaendoor
[QUOTE = Mustaf] stop the vehicle uphill and stop gear 1, engage the hand brake and normal brake, if the clutch does not slip, your clutch is intact. [/ QUOTE]
Sir, could you explain this process a little more clearly? How to do it step by step?
It seems to me that it is harmful for the vehicle to see if it clicks on 5th gear and stops, maybe I am wrong.
08.05.2020 14:10 # 11
TOLGA
[QUOTE = valenciaendoor] [QUOTE = Mustaf] put the vehicle uphill stop and stop gear 1 to engage hand brake and normal brake if the clutch does not slip, your clutch is intact. [/ QUOTE]
Sir, could you explain this process a little more clearly? How to do it step by step?
It seems to me that it is harmful for the vehicle to see if it clicks on 5th gear and stops, maybe I am wrong.
[/ QUOTE]
I think he wanted to say,
Stop 1 vehicle on an uphill slope
2 re-run
Insert 3 gear into 1
Raise all 4 feet until they reach the clutch point and hold them there, while the handbrake must be lowered and you must not press the foot brake,
Our friend wanted to say that if the vehicle does not slide back in this case, the clutch is intact.
08.05.2020 14:10 # 12
hasimayaz
Is the vehicle-clutch clutch ?? hydraulic ?? You can test it by forcing the pad, but the hydraulic clutch is designed to absorb the tapered pad.
08.05.2020 14:10 # 13
Guests
[QUOTE = ADRENALINE] I think he wanted to say,
2 re-run
Insert 3 gear into 1
Raise all 4 feet until they reach the clutch point and hold them there, while the handbrake must be lowered and you must not press the foot brake,
Our friend wanted to say that if the vehicle does not slide back in this case, the clutch is intact.
[/ QUOTE]
this will happen but i didn't say that :)
Engage 2 gear to 1
3 by the way, you must have the parking brake lowered and not press the foot brake
4 in this case, I mean the clutch is intact if the vehicle does not slide back :)
08.05.2020 14:10 # 14
300yedi
[QUOTE = Mustaf] [QUOTE = ADRENALINE] I think he wanted to say,
2 re-run
Insert 3 gear into 1
[/ QUOTE]
this will happen but i didn't say that :)
Engage 2 gear to 1
3 by the way, you must have the parking brake lowered and not press the foot brake
4 in this case, I mean the clutch is intact if the vehicle does not slide back :)
[/ QUOTE]
This is exactly what it is like. When I was going to take the car, he did it in my repair shop.
08.05.2020 14:10 # 15
by_sertan
friends wrote the reasons that came first. I said I added an item. for example we can understand from the smell?
08.05.2020 14:10 # 16
Guests
FRIENDS is a mechanism called the separator that converts the constant force coming from the clutch engine to the power of motion by means of transferring the spring force and pad in the clutch. makes noise and may have slight flickering. Finishing of the pads causes slipping, ie no separation, wear of the springs of the clutch and the wire will cause over grip.
the main thing is the scary shift, the pressure slides in the clutch, which is good for the pad, how does the transmission inside the pad called the prizdrek, the oil is transferred to the pad, the pad clears the clutch, the pad is attached to the pad, the car usually vibrates at the start
08.05.2020 14:10 # 17
kerten
friends, my car is not getting up, but when the ignition is off, it vibrates for 2 seconds, is it from the lining? is this normal? It's not a tremor but I can feel it
08.05.2020 14:10 # 18
hasimayaz
[QUOTE] is this normal? It's not a tremor but I can feel it [/ QUOTE]
1. Let's get to know you first?
2. Then let's get to know the vehicle?
3. The vehicle's complex doesn't tremble, probably? where is it shaking?
08.05.2020 14:10 # 19
Onur
[QUOTE = arifkemal] [QUOTE = hasimayaz] grasps the peugeot from above .. You come in a slope as the day comes, understood here when it ends:) [/ QUOTE]
Well, how to understand automah Haşim? [/ QUOTE] no clutch in automatic gear, no lining pad, no press pad, automatic gear has torque convector
08.05.2020 14:10 # 20
ErolSen
a person does not understand anything from the writings yaw Shocked We have wasted a driver's license. Fortunately mine didn't have it automatically, this is what I don't understand. we tear from there. Sırıtma
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”