Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

How to solve blue smoke throwing?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:25 # 1
kayx
I just joined your friends Sırıtma But I have a question. When I look in the mirror in the evening, I usually look at the headlight of the vehicle in the back, throwing blue smoke, I don't know how to solve this problem.
08.05.2020 15:25 # 2
flash296
replace the gasket will not be a problem ...
08.05.2020 15:25 # 3
ose
Hopefully, the engine does not want recuperation. blue smoke signifies burning fat. Haji, you said this is black smoke? Does the engine reduce oil?
08.05.2020 15:25 # 4
kayx

[QUOTE = kankam_743] hopefully, the engine does not want recuperation. blue smoke signifies burning fat. Haji, you said this is black smoke? Does the engine reduce oil? [/ QUOTE]

Well, I looked at it, it was throwing blue smoke and I looked at the oil of the engine.

08.05.2020 15:25 # 5
kayx

[QUOTE = flash296] replace the gasket will not be a problem ... [/ QUOTE]

when you say gasket? and I'm a bit skeptical of the turbo oil outlet if I clean it.

08.05.2020 15:25 # 6
hantsome28
Bide see during the day. This state becomes clear at night. I have never paid attention to anything in the center. There is a problem in traction or in the cycle.
08.05.2020 15:25 # 7
kayx
sihay is not smoke because all the settings related to black smoke have been done looked new looks a little in the morning blue smoke Ouch
08.05.2020 15:25 # 8
hantsome28
blue smoke may be from the gasket.
08.05.2020 15:25 # 9
hantsome28
sometimes we have the problem of smoking in our vehicles .. this smoke throwing event sometimes becomes black, sometimes white and bluish ... in these cases, the water should not throw the turbo immediately, the turbo has an effect on the smoke of course, but it causes smoke in other malfunctions together with the turbo. ..
black smoke throwing
There is a lot of reason to smoke black smoke. Firstly, diesel pump and injectors are the parts that need to be primed in this regard. However, the air filter and the diesel filter are clogged. A balance of air and fuel must have a density and quantity. Completely deterioration of air flow meter causes black smoke, irregular advance adjustment, valve and non-worn wear, injector pollution unbalance causes black smoke in all dies, egr valve pollution.
throwing blue smoke
The turbocharged oil outlet pipe is clogged because the turbocharger in the turbocharger may not have an excessive outlet in the turbocharger.

08.05.2020 15:25 # 10
kayx

So, how much is the estimated cost?

08.05.2020 15:25 # 11
hantsome28
regardless of the unknown
08.05.2020 15:25 # 12
kayx

[QUOTE = hantsome28] See the bidet during the day. This state is obvious at night. I have never paid attention to something like this ... enteresan.

Last year, the car was working hard in the winter, so the pump was adjusted. The traction of the car increased a lot compared to the days when it worked hard. . In the evening, I noticed the blue smoke of the vehicle is not clear in the morning

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”