Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

HOW TO SOLVE A SUN BURN?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 17:39 # 1
superyusuf
I have friends mrb.106 xr and I am looking at the ceiling of these models.
Is paint polish paint protection slightly higher?
08.05.2020 17:39 # 2
samet206
You will have to paint without having to paint. You can fix this image on the market, you can fix it without painting, but if you like it, you can get it covered. sun burns can save with Pasta polish + Wax.
08.05.2020 17:39 # 3
superyusuf
[QUOTE = samet206] You will have to paint without the need of painting. If you like it, you can fix this image without covering it, but if you like it you can fix it. I would say just that very light sunburn can save with Pasta polish + Wax.
[/ QUOTE]

Thank you for your reply ....
08.05.2020 17:39 # 4
superyusuf
[QUOTE = superyusuf] [QUOTE = samet206] You do not have to paint without painting, you will have to paint this image. If you like it, you can fix it without covering it, but if you like it, you can get it covered. Even if I see it visually, I would say exactly something very light sun burns can save with Pasta polish + Wax.
[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

By the way, the car is blue. I don't want to get black.
08.05.2020 17:39 # 5
Alicilik
[QUOTE = superyusuf]
[/ QUOTE]

As mentioned, he has nothing to do with varnishing. In the early days, it was necessary to intervene.

If the foil work depends on the layer of varnish, if the layer is thick and visible, normal color foils will show these places. But it's fine if it's a thin layer.

In addition to this, you can find the foil that matches the original color of the vehicle, but the color of your vehicle is lightened so there will be a ton difference.
08.05.2020 17:39 # 6
SDYMZ
use sunscreen Wink
08.05.2020 17:39 # 7
samet206
[QUOTE = superyusuf] [QUOTE = superyusuf] [QUOTE = samet206] You will have to paint without painting. If you like this image, you can fix it before you paint it. It is the wear of the varnish on the paint and it is finished. If I see it visually, I would say exactly what I would say.
[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

As soon as possible, nothing is covered, but the black roof in blue color suits well, but no problem, but you can cover the foil according to the color of the vehicle.
08.05.2020 17:39 # 8
superyusuf
thank you for your answers
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”