Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

how to solve a malignant firing seismotemia malfunction

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:43 # 1
formulaone
my friends have a misfire problem in my vehicle, I have connected it to the computer and wrote the malfunctioning ignition failure.
08.05.2020 15:43 # 2
Platinium
I also had the ignition coil changed, the problem is solved, but I don't know if it's the same problem in your car Gülme
08.05.2020 15:43 # 3
Guests
Firstly, get well soon. As far as I understand you are probably talking about the induction coil ...
You can consult our brother Peugeot Murat about the part ...
08.05.2020 15:43 # 4
formulaone
When I connected it to the pc, the fault response was water, the ignition system was saying misfire and the master said that it was from there. 270 tl mercury in the price of the parchial thing, the vertebrae for 4 years.
08.05.2020 15:43 # 5
Guests
It can be true. Because the bobbins in the TU5JP4 engines used in these 307 and 206 are slightly weak. It doesn't last too long anyway ...
08.05.2020 15:43 # 6
formulaone
my brother, who is now cecoli, put it on my life, if I buy a car, I definitely will not buy french, I will sort the pieces that I have changed, but these situations make me cool. I did not think I could not count, but the most annoying on the road, it made me think of the morale of the people, but I did not understand that this tool does not cause problems from various parts, even if it is done just in time for heat maintenance.
08.05.2020 15:43 # 7
Guests
[QUOTE = formulaone] cecoli my brother has put it in my life now i want to order the parts that i change it will not buy french but if i buy the car, i love my car but these situations are cooling me down, this one will change from 300 tl back to the gas, 50 tl rear gas, 50 tl gas, back tumbler I do not think that I could not assume that there is more than 250 TL but the most annoying on the road, the human race broke my morale, but this vehicle was made on time in heat treatments, but I did not understand that it would cause problems from various parts at the same time [/ QUOTE]
This is a bit of a chance, brother. There are people who do not say clicks for years, there are texts from the fault. But you don't handle the exhaust for 5-6 years. That's the pattern of the bob. While the heat of the brain is changing ... more precisely, the vehicle in your vehicle is broken related to the use of the brain. Because the electrical plug was passing, when the plug was not attached, the water inlet also deteriorated. This is not the vehicle's fault. It can also be in vehicles that are not handled, but that part happens when it gets clogged. No problem if you prevent it from clogging. As if the German vehicle does not deteriorate Sırıtma
One of our late engine was to be wiped in passat burned in water. 400 TL out
the cecol 2011-06-29 00:08:40
08.05.2020 15:43 # 8
formulaone
:) I was very happy this month or because I have broken my boundary, I say okay. I have understood this, I understood this. I hated the borders of my masters because of their failure to tell the masters.
08.05.2020 15:43 # 9
Guests
It is very important at this point. But if you are born or 124 flour, you probably won't have a problem. or renault 12 tx broadway spray vs Gülme
These are all troublesome to all vehicles. I don't know how the industry of Edırne is, though ...
08.05.2020 15:43 # 10
formulaone
The industry of Edirne has become a master from every bay, but it is 2 out of 10. There is a huge voswogen service here.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”