Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

How to reset the sunroof.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:00 # 1
ttaylanaa

My car's sunroof remained open at this time, I can't find any master. I think it was reset. I would be very happy if a friend with knowledge helps.

thanks.
08.05.2020 17:00 # 2
fexzi
Bring it to the 3rd line in the backward direction, push the button upwards, wait for 10-15 seconds, it should be corrected. . Get on your alternative vehicle, turn on the ignition, open the front 2 windows, get out of the vehicle, lock the door while locking the windows like a long press.
08.05.2020 17:00 # 3
ttaylanaa
Thanks for your interest

2. It was open in the level, I tried, I supported with a little hand and now it is gone in the opposite direction. It came to that position by itself. & nbsp; a voice sounds, but it does not close. At least it took a more closed situation than before. / div>
Reviews
08.05.2020 17:00 # 4
volkan_uysal
Yes, they were hungry for me, they were almost removing the ceiling in industry :)

I took care of the service
08.05.2020 17:00 # 5
berk2309
right, bring it to the 2nd level, hold it down and the cat will be cut cutur sound: D & nbsp; then try closing it again: D & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:00 # 6
SZKR
I'm also worried about this sunroof reset job.

All functions work smoothly; When I bring it to the last level, it goes back to the 2nd level. what are you doing (:
08.05.2020 17:00 # 7
ttaylanaa
[QUOTE = SZKR] I'm also worried about this sunroof reset job.

All functions work fine, but; it does not open to the last stage correctly. When I bring it to the last level, it goes back to the 2nd level.
When I press it longer from the outside, the windows close but the sunroof is unresponsive.

Reset doesn't work either napiim (:
[/ QUOTE]

This incident happened in the middle of the night. In mine, there was a problem at the last stage in the position that had the right back. & nbsp;

I got into the car in the morning, I took some distance, I was pushing the key in every level when I was going. / div>

I did the cleaning where the rails were.
This car has pushed my logic limits.

- As if the sunroof was affected by the cold, It started to get used to. & nbsp;

& nbsp; I think our vehicles are a little coy.
08.05.2020 17:00 # 8
eray307
As far as I know;)
The long press of the sunroof button that we call resetting actually activates the lock. So if the sunroof encounters any other power, it will be unresponsive. Probably your sunroof is stuck and does not close because it was reset before. Disconnect the battery to cancel it. operation will be canceled. eray307 2012-09-05 15:56:04
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”