Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

How to remove welding burns on the windshield

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:15 # 1
Guests
Hello ,
While the bonnet was being repaired after the accident after I bought the vehicle, there were spots on the windshield with a fire splashing from the grinding machine, is there a way to remove them.
08.05.2020 15:15 # 2
tigerland
If you have a motorhome, you can change it free of charge.
08.05.2020 15:15 # 3
Guests
you can't take them off. Because the grains that are not that hot are hot, they burn the glass. a similar situation happens in tiles and marbles. this situation reveals how the masters are totally heat ...
There is nothing to do other than changing the glass ...
08.05.2020 15:15 # 4
Guests
[QUOTE = tigerland] If you have a motorhome, you can change it for free and autoking will take care of it [/ QUOTE]
there is a motorhome but the glass is original. I don't want to break it. it does not distort the extreme vision, though. broke the wipers in 2 months.
08.05.2020 15:15 # 5
Guests
[QUOTE = cecoli] you can't remove them. Because the grains that are not that hot are hot, they burn the glass. a similar situation happens in tiles and marbles. this situation reveals how the masters are totally heat ...
There is nothing to do other than changing the glass ...
[/ QUOTE]
Exactly the master's fault is, we have been victims .. I wonder if I do a cake polish on glass?
08.05.2020 15:15 # 6
koliva
[QUOTE = mustafakirli] [QUOTE = tigerland] If you have a car insurance, you can change it free of charge and autoking will take care of it [/ QUOTE]
there is a motorhome but the glass is original. I don't want to break it. it does not distort the extreme vision, though. broke the wipers in 2 months. [/ QUOTE]

Doesn't your car insurance cover the original glass?
08.05.2020 15:15 # 7
Guests
[QUOTE = koliva] [QUOTE = mustafakirli] [QUOTE = tigerland] If you have a car insurance, you can change it for free, autoking will take care of it [/ QUOTE]
there is a motorhome but the glass is original. I don't want to break it. it does not distort the extreme vision, though. broke the wipers in 2 months. [/ QUOTE]

Doesn't your car insurance cover the original glass?
[/ QUOTE]
he wears it but cancels the undamaged discount next year. I already give 1650 TL: (( the mustafakirl 2011-04-11 13:11:15
08.05.2020 15:15 # 8
Guests
You can not get original glass, even if it is a motor vehicle. Because there is no authorized service where the motorhomes are contracted, and the glassmakers in the market are saying that they are officially forgiving the side industry by saying the original ...
I am not sure, but I don't think auto-kinking will find a solution. I do not think that he will buy those metal pieces in his cake, or I think that he will be able to make the glass much worse. If I were, I would try to destroy those purse with diamond sanding bits like glass repairers used ... first of all that came to my mind.
08.05.2020 15:15 # 9
tigerland

What changed your windshield insurance company?

08.05.2020 15:15 # 10
Guests

At this point, the difference between the glaze in which the casco is made occurs. They say that wearing a glass per year does not damage the insurance ... of course, these are what I heard from others.

08.05.2020 15:15 # 11
koliva
[QUOTE = mustafakirl of]
he wears it but cancels the undamaged discount next year. I already give 1650 TL: (([/ QUOTE]

The lonely money was good. Gerc is still good in Turkey, where their car's Euro 6000, Euro 1500 with full insurance Kahkaha
08.05.2020 15:15 # 12
Guests
1500 € very good money bee :)))) basically there are similar prices here. last night here my friend bought 2005 307 medical. full motorhome axa oyak ta 3300. 1900 TL at the lowest point in the queue
when we asked why 307 was generally used by young people and the accident rate was a little high ...
the cecol 2011-04-11 13:41:21
08.05.2020 15:15 # 13
koliva
[QUOTE = cecoli] 1500 € very good money bee :)))) basically there are similar prices. last night here my friend bought 2005 307 medical. full motorhome axa oyak ta 3300. 1900 TL at the lowest point in the queue
when we asked why 307 was generally used by young people and the accident rate was a little high ...
[/ QUOTE]

I do not have an open line for this price. It has now become fashionable. Besides this, there is a minus besides the plus. Anyway, there are also people who drive vehicles like crazy, in a logical way.
Koliva 2011-04-11 13:45:36
08.05.2020 15:15 # 14
Guests
[QUOTE = tigerland]

What changed your windshield insurance company?

[/ QUOTE]
RAY INSURANCE. THIS APPLICATION IS FOR YEARS FROM THE COMPANY ONLY.
08.05.2020 15:15 # 15
Guests
[QUOTE = cecoli] 1500 € very good money bee :)))) basically there are similar prices. last night here my friend bought 2005 307 medical. full motorhome axa oyak ta 3300. 1900 TL at the lowest point in the queue
[/ QUOTE]
the same conversation happened in my vehicle. they even make more car insurance because I'm less than 35 years old.
08.05.2020 15:15 # 16
Guests
mustafac exactly like that :)) there are many factors in the heat
08.05.2020 15:15 # 17
Guests
[/ QUOTE]
I think that the company you have bought is not important in case of damage.
If the situation that reveals the quality of the automobile insurance company lies in the mud in the slightest damage, pays the fee late in the event of damage, does not repair the original service of the vehicle after the damage, if it makes excuses and increases the fee,
It is not like advertising, but I think Anadolu Sigorta is the best.
08.05.2020 15:15 # 18
Guests
it is true everyone has a view, of course ...
08.05.2020 15:15 # 19
Guests
Glass / headlight change once a year and 4 (up to 10 cm) fairing corrections up to 10 cm do not damage the damage. Your discount continues. It is recommended that you do this while your insurance is about to expire. As a matter of repetition, you should not be damaged? In addition, the discount for damage-free degrees, your discount will not be canceled at a time, you will fall to a lower degree. I changed the windshield. They said it was original, but I did not eat it, because it was cracked. There were a few bruises on the floor. There was a crack in the right rear door. The batten was painted over. I did not give 1 penny and my undamaged was not damaged. My rear window resistors are gone, and I hope it will change next year.
08.05.2020 15:15 # 20
Guests
[QUOTE = badires] Glass / headlight change once a year and 4 (up to 10 cm) fairing corrections up to 10 cm. Your discount continues. It is recommended that you do this while your insurance is about to expire. As a matter of repetition, you should not be damaged? In addition, the discount for damage-free degrees, your discount will not be canceled at a time, you will fall to a lower degree. I changed the windshield. They said it was original, but I did not eat it, because it was cracked. There were a few bruises on the floor. There was a crack in the right rear door. The batten was painted over. I did not give 1 penny and my undamaged was not damaged. My rear window resistors are gone, and I hope it will change next year. [/ QUOTE]
Before replacing the glass, try to repair the breaks in the glass resistances with silver glazed paint. If it works, you will not change the glass in the empty space.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”