Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

How to remove the rearview mirror.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 19:04 # 1
xmen
I wonder how the exterior mirrors can be removed. I tried, I could not disassemble it. with information, please help.
08.05.2020 19:04 # 2
Alicilik
What is the purpose and where exactly do you want to put in?
08.05.2020 19:04 # 3
xmen
heating in the left rearview mirror does not work. I want to remove the cover part. xmen 2015-02-13 23:29:22
08.05.2020 19:04 # 4
xmen
actual
08.05.2020 19:04 # 5
KIZILASLAN
I have the same problem, the heating of the left rearview mirror does not work, but I guess the back cover is not worth the mirror.
08.05.2020 19:04 # 6
xmen
[QUOTE = dehsetilyo] I have the same problem, the left rearview mirror's heating is not working, but I guess it is necessary to remove the mirror instead of the back cover [/ QUOTE]
My goal is to do it. I just want to try if I can not work anyway. Maybe there is a problem with the cables.
08.05.2020 19:04 # 7
monalos
Excerpt from this Forum ..

1. When you fully fold the mirror and move the mirror glass a little, you will see that you will see two metal connecting wires inside.

2. You can see these metal wires in the picture of the inserted mirror below. All you have to do is remove these two metals with a small screwdriver.

Like the 3rd presentation:

4. After this process, the mirror will come off easily. Then you remove the electrical socket for heating. The cables are both brown, so there is no way how to replace them. It happens in both yonde.

When replacing the mirror, we do the reverse process. So we follow the electric cable, then we put the metals in place as in the second picture and push the mirror in place.

Good luck with.
08.05.2020 19:04 # 8
xmen
Thank you emre. I searched in the forum, I could not find it. that means looking for a little more detail. thank you: D
08.05.2020 19:04 # 9
monalos
What does that mean?
08.05.2020 19:04 # 10
monalos
I couldn't find a detailed explanation in 307, just these, brother, I think stop by:

Hello my friend,
Right and left mirrors consist of 3 pieces , I know the mirror motor and the outer container. If you find the container from the extractors, you can do it yourself, or you can request the recovery from the cervical 2el right mirror or whichever part is problematic.

08.05.2020 19:04 # 11
xmen
[QUOTE = monalos] I couldn't find a detailed explanation in 307, just these, brother, I think you get a service: D

Hello my friend,
Right and left mirrors consist of 3 parts, mirror motor and I know the outer container out of the box ... you have to insert the right front door inside the mirror, you see, you have 3 screws already after you pull the wires out of the place .. if the mirror does not appear and you can make it only if you find the outer container from the extractors, or you can do it yourself. You can get it from the service and recover it, no matter which part is wrong with the mirror.

[/ QUOTE]
best not to bother, thank you again. thank you.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”