Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

How to remove the Peugeot 206 Right Front fender

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:08 # 1
hasayduman
Hello,
The right front fender of my 2005 model 206 car collapsed as a result of kicking 1 animal,
Just as there is no need for paint, bodybuilders say that there is a cost of around 300 TL.
The idea in my mind is to remove the fender and reinsert it,
but, I saw 2 screws under the hood, I couldn't see another,

I couldn't find a visual about fender removal,

Are there friends who are knowledgeable about the subject, or visual, who can help!

Thanks in advance ..
Sygun.
08.05.2020 20:08 # 2
hasayduman
http://hizliresim.com/1v3j3d
08.05.2020 20:08 # 3
sonerkyl
Hello, unfortunately, I do not need to disassemble the teacher in the market in that animal costume. when i went to buy my car last, i came with a crushed i30, the new case man corrected unpainted in an hour you know it was unpainted if you see it in front of my eyes so i mean it had an oval piece (i think it made it special in the form of eye drops) it was unhealthy, i pressed it from the inside and i corrected it slowly If not, then I would take a photo. If you want to disassemble, you need to remove the hood and headlight, there is a place for screws.

I found the piece

http://www.onlinehirdavatci.com/armak-ad506-oto-kaporta-dayama-takimi-7024
sonerkyl 2017-01-16 18:06:01
08.05.2020 20:08 # 4
hasayduman
Thank you very much for your interest,
I erased that part, there are no scratches, the body shop says it is necessary to paint, and they said between 250 and 350 TL,
I try to disassemble the hood and press it from the weekend, if I can.
It is very difficult for me to give that money right now,

08.05.2020 20:08 # 5
sonerkyl
In the meantime, my teacher, this work should be too cold while the weather is cold.
08.05.2020 20:08 # 6
hasayduman
Tskler, I think he will wait.

08.05.2020 20:08 # 7
Badur
I have another idea :)
If you get it from this tool, you don't even need to disassemble it.

https://m.tr.aliexpress.com/s/item/32746412860.html

Or

https://m.tr.aliexpress.com/s/item/32751068161.html
08.05.2020 20:08 # 8
talip206
I think removing the mudguards. When you try to sell tomorrow, you can not tell the problem that the fender has changed. Remove the hood, push it inside. I also had a dent made by another animal. You'd better get some hot air with blow dryer before you reverse it. talip206 2017-01-16 19:05:50
08.05.2020 20:08 # 9
samet206
Uste, first of all, people have no shame, hesitation, fear, there is nothing left, the social discipline is very weak. My vehicle has been damaged by sitting again and again. The reason why they say it will be painted is not everyone can do the unpainted dent correction work, even if it does the second one, there is a risk of cracking and even if it looks small, it is necessary to deal with a scattered damage. The bumper of the front bumper has already been in the fender for a very long time, but if I remember correctly, there are screws in the lower parts that hold the fender, and you have to get rid of the bumper to remove the fender from the bumper. can be done from the top.
08.05.2020 20:08 # 10
hasayduman
Thank you to the friends who comment,
I think it will be to correct the ugly image now that comes to my mind after your comments, then leave it to the master and master the process there.
Although I said that there is no need for painting in my eyes, I think it will be necessary to paint when the correction is done there.
I will disassemble the hood and fix it as much as I can and then repair it.
Sygun.
08.05.2020 20:08 # 11
Gokcesel
He cannot be the one who beats that kick. I want to talk more heavily now, but unfortunately forum rules .. Angry You can push it by yourself, but it looks like there is some ripple.

Get well soon..
08.05.2020 20:08 # 12
hasayduman
[QUOTE = Gokceel] No one can kick that kick. I want to talk more heavily now, but unfortunately forum rules .. Angry You can push it by yourself, but it looks like there is some ripple.

Get well soon..
[/ QUOTE]
Actually, I want to do that until I have a budget,

I'll have it done after a little bit of improvement.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”