Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

How to remove the lighter in 206?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:18 # 1
DarkSilver
Friends, my car's cigarette lighter heats the cigarette lighter but does not run things like a charger. I tried it with 3-4 different chargers but it didn't. I bought a new cigarette lighter with its complete socket. The problem is that I did not find much information on how to disassemble it, I could not understand. I forced the non-working lighter by pulling it a little bit, even it was a bit broken while I was working, but it does not come up because it did not pass through the hole with the part of the bulb, I pulled out the cam control and worked at the bottom tan but could not do it. Cry Now, does anyone know how I want to harm my new purchase, how to disassemble it?
The bottom part as in this picture
08.05.2020 19:18 # 2
Secks
I had removed it, if I do not remember correctly, you must first turn off the ignition and remove the screw inside with a torx wrench. Then, first you need to remove the metal parts inside and pull the plastic to which the last socket is attached, pull it up from the rail and take it out in pieces. You will have to do the same when installing a new one.

Do not insert a screwdriver while electricity is going to the cigarette lighter, the fuse that runs the car explodes.
Secks 2015-06-04 22:26:30
08.05.2020 19:18 # 3
Secks
Also, do not try to remove the pilastic part that contains the bulb, and its nails easily break.
08.05.2020 19:18 # 4
DarkSilver
[QUOTE = Secks] I had removed it, if I remember correctly, you need to turn off the ignition and remove the screw inside with a torx key. Then, first you need to remove the metal parts inside and pull the plastic to which the last socket is attached, pull it up from the rail and take it out in pieces. You will have to do the same when installing a new one.

Do not insert a screwdriver while electricity is going to the cigarette lighter, the fuse that runs the car explodes.
[/ QUOTE]
Let me look at the screw you call my teacher. Tomorrow is in my hand. How does the orange part hold the console need glue?
08.05.2020 19:18 # 5
Secks
He has no nails, he is already sitting, but once he is stuck and removed, he does not hold it as before.
If you know how to disassemble the plastic console with the gearbox's automatic glass or something, you can install it more easily, at least you have to remove the gear gaiter or the window control, it is very difficult to disassemble it from the hole of the lighter only.
08.05.2020 19:18 # 6
DarkSilver
I changed the lighter on Friday. Now he's holding it, but I'm still going to tighten it with a drop of Japanese.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”