Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

How to remove 206 rear stop assist ltf

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:02 # 1
beddri

I would like to thank everyone in the peugeotturkey family who shared their comments and information.

I will take silicon to disassemble the led stops and not get water, but I don't know how to dismount the stops, I would be happy if you can help me with this.
08.05.2020 14:02 # 2
EMRE
Remove the flooring just behind the very easy stops. Cables have a bidet bolt in the socket.
08.05.2020 14:02 # 3
hasimayaz
08.05.2020 14:02 # 4
HakanGokdemir
Hashemite difference ....
08.05.2020 14:02 # 5
Emin
Thumbs UpClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
Health to your hands
08.05.2020 14:02 # 6
beddri
thank you yes it was easy
08.05.2020 14:02 # 7
hasimayaz
Another article about this subject:
If you think your stops are no longer as alive as on the first day. I wanted to share the youth vaccine with the Stops that I applied to my vehicle. I hope you will like it.

We start the process by taking our damaged stops.
By removing the entire bulb and cover assembly of our stop, we ensure that air is released and the steam inside it is released.
IMPORTANT: Never use blow dryer or compressor for drying. Otherwise, all dust will enter. Do not use water or similar liquids to clean the inside. Just let it dry, let it dry.
We make a protection pattern for our stop from an old x-ray film or acetate paper that you find at home. Remember to tape the screw and cable holes against cracking.
The cover we pull out the mold and. We meticulously siliconize other breathable spots. Be careful not to get silicone on the front surface of our stop.
With the finest water sander, we sand the front surface of our stop, without overdoing it. The sanded surface should then be cleaned of dust and ensured to be clean.
We can start to apply the Şefaf glass paint, which we bought from the industry for 15 YTL. If desired, scratches can be removed by using only spray varnish without sanding.
IMPORTANT: Do not use normal spray paints for this purpose.
1st floor is being thrown. I recommend taking test rounds on an empty glass before proceeding to painting. :)
Second floor is being thrown.
By throwing the 3rd floor. Our stops, which we wait for 1 day in a dust-free environment to dry, are now ready for polishing. After making our polish with Polish, we can now attach it to our vehicle.

The result inside. :) .. if i can take photos during the day, i will add later.
single friends, do not use a bathroom or toilet for all these procedures! It is difficult to clean .. :) .. my advice in the work will be Bleach. :)
08.05.2020 14:02 # 8
A.L.P
saolasn hasim brother this name is useful to me: D
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”