Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

How to remove 206 front bumper (Illustrated Lecture)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » 206
08.05.2020 17:32 # 1
Bugra
friends, I will remove the front bumper of my 206 but I couldn't find a related video on the net and in the forum. The reason I disassemble is to change the horn. I would appreciate if knowledgeable friends help. .
08.05.2020 17:32 # 2
xpyhre
You can start disassembling from the headlights, the headlights are holding the screws on the bottom, top and right left side. the headlights are mounted on the front grille, you should also unscrew the wide-headed torsion screws. When you remove the headlights, you will have the screws holding the bumper mounted on the front fenders on the right and left side. There are screws on the bumper, there are wide-headed tors screws, then you will unscrew them. When you get under the vehicle and remove two sockets of the headlights when you remove them, the bumper will come down when you remove the sockets. Let the horn come up easily. I HAVE A PICTURE EXPRESSION. FORU AUTHORITIES CONSIDERED (HOW TO MOVE TO HOW TO MAKE IT DEPARTMENT. PEUGEOT 206 HOW TO REMOVE FRONT BUMPER? . See the picture. Remove the M6 Torx30 bolt, located on both ends of the top grille. Now the M6 Torx30 bolt must be taken out under the headlights. This is possible without removing the headlight units ... and for a set of sample combination pliers. The bolt is not normally fitting too tightly, this is So this will not be a big problem.After a turn, the bolt will be free enough to open out by hand.There are two, tors screws on the side.Protect headlight, under the left headlight.With screwdriver, the screwdriver does not fit, screwing the tors end with the pliers and removing it. If you're connecting the bumper with the steel crossbar, two M6x20 bolts, come out in a bottom way do not get under the car and by removing the two Torx20 screws with the left and right bumper lower retainer screws installed. You can remove it. As shown in the picture above, the screws holding the bumper are screwed to the front fenders. When you remove the headlights, you will see the screws. After removing the screw holding the bumper bumper, pull the bumper edges downwards, pull the bumper edges downwards. (You will see it when you remove the louver.) (It is common.) xpyhre2013-04-22 11:13:55
08.05.2020 17:32 # 3
pierson
hi, i will ask you something ... i am inexperienced in removing the bumper..so i can't remove it .. the question is: the front bumper it is the places you removed and the places where the plate is removed from the clips ... it seems like my mind is there ... ..
08.05.2020 17:32 # 4
vbmaster
My brother, what a nice illustrated explanation, I went and I came back :)
08.05.2020 17:32 # 5
SDYMZ
bless your hands. something that caught my attention is that the radiator fan in the car has different arms.
08.05.2020 17:32 # 6
Guests
These photos will be very useful for me. Thanks.
08.05.2020 17:32 # 7
Alicilik
If I could install the following sedre which was the same as 206+, I would share it in more detail.
08.05.2020 17:32 # 8
rolandgarros
nice expression thanks Thumbs Up
08.05.2020 17:32 # 9
blacke4gle
Good expression, I was thinking about disassembling your hands. Thanks :)
08.05.2020 17:32 # 10
tigrap
[QUOTE = vbmaster] my brother, what a nice illustrated explanation, I just went and my shit came:) [/ QUOTE]

I definitely will LOLLOLLOL
08.05.2020 17:32 # 11
doganatak
I disassembled it is not difficult at the same time when it is disassembled, fan sender etc. ... sand and clean the bits https://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=44580&title=sis-farlarim-geldi
11.06.2021 15:38 # 12
Sail
Are the pictures deleted?
29.07.2021 20:30 # 13
3535alttire
It would be nice if the pictures were renewed, it would be greatly appreciated. New members like me always find the topic but cannot reach the pictures :)
23.10.2021 14:07 # 14
Sail
How to remove the rear bumper and belt?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”