Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

How to get Radiator Air

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:37 # 1
vbmaster
Friends couldn't find the picture explanation in the forum. Is there anyone who can describe it and say how? vehicle 2000 Roland Garros. Thank you so much ..
08.05.2020 17:37 # 2
Serkan
At the rear of the engine, there is a breather plug on the hose that enters the vehicle cockpit, fill the vehicle with water, loosen this plug, then start the vehicle, the air starts to come from the stopper Compress the plug when the air runs out and the water comes out.

http://i27.tinypic.com/2gxphds.jpg

Bleeding plug

08.05.2020 17:37 # 3
samet206
[QUOTE = Serkan] On the back of the engine, there is a breather plug on the hose that enters the car cockpit, fill the car with water, loosen this plug, then start the car.

http://i27.tinypic.com/2gxphds.jpg

Bleeding plug

[/ QUOTE]

Good knowledge Thumbs Up

I have always been doing this in a way that I have read in a past place, we have filled the water of the radiator, when we look at the engine from the front, it opens the lid in the top left, starts the car and waits for a while and then closes the cover, it is written that it will be able to get air, I do not know this style, but I do not know if there is such a method to take air. ?
08.05.2020 17:37 # 4
Serkan
The cover will remain open yes, it will be completed as the water decreases but I haven't heard anything about it
08.05.2020 17:37 # 5
vbmaster
By all means, the picture was perfect. Is 206 in the same place. Roland Garrosta, many things can happen in different places: 9
08.05.2020 17:37 # 6
Serkan
It is at the same place, my teacher is 3-5 cm on the right or on the left. If you look carefully, you will see two hoses entering the cockpit.
08.05.2020 17:37 # 7
vbmaster
thank you thank you By the way, is there anyone who tries the second method ...
08.05.2020 17:37 # 8
Dogan28
Thank you very much. Since my old radiator's Fan`s cable came out, the fan was not working. I did not pay any attention. The car radiator boiled and exploded. A lot of water came from under it. I bought a new radiator. I did not want to damage the engine until I went to the industry. This illustrated narration was very good. I disassemble it myself now. Thanks
08.05.2020 17:37 # 9
ihsanozlesmis
If you do not start the vehicle, it will not get air because it will not recirculate. Thumbs Up
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”