Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

How to Convert Signals to LEDs

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 20:15 # 1
OguzhanKucuk61
Link

As I mentioned in the title, I want to replace the signal bulbs with led bulbs. I wanted to bring it to the way it was in the video. While the halogen bulbs are flashing, they flash as they gradually increase and decrease. LEDs are flashing fast and fast, without reaction time. I want this too. But I do not know the codes of the signal bulbs. I think the fender signal is t10, but what are the front and rear bulb codes?

Click the link for the video. teşekkürlerr
08.05.2020 20:15 # 2
Gokcesel
The code for the front signal bulbs Bau15s is most likely the same on the back. If you are going to buy a led, buy the product I will recommend to you. The logic of working is like an American park, but it lights up white. (available in different colors) Both daytime LED and signal. I used it in my own car, it's beautiful and stylish.

If you just plug in the led, you have to connect the resistor so that it will burn properly or it will flash fast. The product I recommend to you has occasional resistance working properly. Whether you connect it to the parks, you can connect the daytime LED or the fuse that comes from electricity when you make half contact.

If you get this product, I will send the way of working from whatsapp if you send your number.
Gokcesel 2017-03-23 08:11:52
08.05.2020 20:15 # 3
OguzhanKucuk61
[QUOTE = Gokceel] The code of the front signal bulbs Bau15s is probably the same in the back. If you are going to buy a led, buy the product I will recommend to you. The logic of working is like an American park, but it lights up white. (available in different colors) Both daytime LED and signal. I used it in my own car, it's beautiful and stylish.

If you just plug in the led, you have to connect the resistor so that it will burn properly or it will flash fast. The product I recommend to you has occasional resistance working properly. Whether you connect it to the parks, you can connect the daytime LED or the fuse that comes from electricity when you make half contact.

If you get this product, I will send the way of working from whatsapp if you send your number.

[/ QUOTE]

Thank you, I sent a private message
08.05.2020 20:15 # 4
ggitaristt
Doesn't the car give out bulb warning warning when led bulbs?
08.05.2020 20:15 # 5
OguzhanKucuk61
I had put on a white LED, it did not cause problems to the parks. Orange halogen is attached now. I think my vehicle doesn't make such mistakes. There are leds that they call Canbus.
08.05.2020 20:15 # 6
Gokcesel
Not valid for parking bulbs, the burst warning only applies to signals. Even if the car does not give a warning, the signal starts flashing fast, which is a kind of warning. Big smile
08.05.2020 20:15 # 7
OguzhanKucuk61
the Heeeei
Well, the pilgrim did not make such a mistake in the product you gave me the link, right?
08.05.2020 20:15 # 8
ggitaristt
When I led the front parking bulbs and rear license plate lights, it didn't light any of them. When the front of the normal light bulbs were attached, the LEDs on the license plate were burned. While looking at the status of the vehicle (diagnostics) from the menu, it shows the broken bulbs. But it does not give an audible or silent warning.
08.05.2020 20:15 # 9
Gokcesel
[QUOTE = OguzhanKucuk61] Heeeeii
Well, the pilgrim did not make such a mistake in the product you gave me the link, right? [/ QUOTE]

No man, be comfortable because he is not :)

Since it is more electronic than 307, 206, it is more normal for it to malfunction.
08.05.2020 20:15 # 10
BLACK LION
[QUOTE = Gokceel] The code of the front signal bulbs Bau15s is probably the same in the back. If you are going to buy a led, buy the product I will recommend to you. The logic of working is like an American park, but it lights up white. (available in different colors) Both daytime LED and signal. I used it in my own car, it's beautiful and stylish.

[/ QUOTE]

Making the signals white and using them like an American park was an application that I wanted to do. But there were obstacles. Just as the LEDs will not work with the American parking module and the white LED cannot give the white color because of the orange plastic in front of the signals. How did you solve this problem?
08.05.2020 20:15 # 11
Gokcesel
[QUOTE = BLACK LION] Making the signals white and using it like an American park was an app I wanted to do. But there were obstacles. Just as the LEDs will not work with the American parking module and the white LED cannot give the white color because of the orange plastic in front of the signals. How did you solve this problem?
[/ QUOTE]

If you look at the product I recommend, the white and orange leds are separate on the light bulb. There is American park logic, but the material used is different. There is no orange plastic in the signal part of my vehicle, it turns on whatever color you put in the pole.

If the obstacles are removed, you can take the product I try and try it. Thumbs Up
08.05.2020 20:15 # 12
OguzhanKucuk61
I showed it to 3-5 friends, they loved it.
I even got the opinion of the lady friends, and I got reactions like those who do not understand that she is very beautiful or something.
It is a very original product, suggesting it has a price of $ 25. 90 ₺ He is doing. There is also 200 lira of the event provided by the product, but ultimately the bulb .. I don't know 90 lira is very much, but I think I will get it 😁
08.05.2020 20:15 # 13
Gokcesel
[QUOTE = OguzhanKucuk61] Either I showed it to 3-5 friends, they love it. I even got the idea of female friends, and I got reactions like those who don't understand that she's so beautiful or something.
It is a really original product, suggesting it has a price of $ 25. 90 ₺ He is doing. There is also 200 lira of the event provided by the product, but ultimately the bulb .. I do not know 90 lira is very much, but I think I will get it 😁 [/ QUOTE]

after 3 days it goes down to 20 dollars then you should take it. There are also more affordable prices, I couldn't trust $ 13 or something, so I did not prefer them. In my opinion, no kidnapping :) At the end of the light bulb, but believe the led light bulbs, they want more money, unnecessary, neither expensive nor cheap at its full consistency. & Nbsp; "T

From time to time, my mind is going now, so if I get it in my car, & nbsp;
08.05.2020 20:15 # 14
OguzhanKucuk61
It is very good that it goes down to $ 20
You are very, very right about trust.
The card information of a friend who is constantly shopping on the internet has been stolen and lots of shopping has been done. The limit of God was low.
I have to go back to the virtual card.
Haji, I guess you're pretty much chasing aliexpress :)) Advertise such nice products here :)
08.05.2020 20:15 # 15
Gokcesel
I did shopping so much that it never happened to me Approve Let me take out a virtual card without anything happening to me :)

I'm looking at it more or less, when I find time but I don't know who is going to work, I never get under this ball. Big smile I recommend it for the products I know and use according to the need. LOL Gokcesel 2017-03-26 22:52:23
08.05.2020 20:15 # 16
OguzhanKucuk61
Thank you teacher
Rather than buying from abroad and buying from exorbitant price, it is definitely very reasonable to buy aliexpres and wait a little.
08.05.2020 20:15 # 17
BLACK LION
[QUOTE = Gokceel] [QUOTE = BLACK LION] Making the signals white and using it like an American park was an application that I wanted to do. But there were obstacles. Just as the LEDs will not work with the American parking module and the white LED cannot give the white color because of the orange plastic in front of the signals. How did you solve this problem?
[/ QUOTE]

If you look at the product I recommend, the white and orange leds are separate on the light bulb. There is American park logic, but the material used is different. There is no orange plastic in the signal part of my vehicle, it turns on whatever color you put in the pole.

If the obstacles are removed, you can take the product I try and try it. Thumbs Up
[/ QUOTE]

The main obstacle is orange plastic glass, which will spoil that color. How did you open the interior and replace the piece with transparent? Because it is not transparent in the original.
08.05.2020 20:15 # 18
Gokcesel
[QUOTE = BLACK LION] The real obstacle is the orange plastic glass that will spoil that color. How did you open the interior and replace the piece with transparent? Because it is not transparent in the original.
[/ QUOTE]

No, that piece is transparent in the original. I did not take any action Sleepy would you please send me a photo of the one that prevents you?
08.05.2020 20:15 # 19
BLACK LION
[QUOTE = Gokceel] [QUOTE = BLACK LION] The main obstacle is the orange plastic glass that will spoil that color. How did you open the interior and replace the piece with transparent? Because it is not transparent in the original.
[/ QUOTE]

No, that piece is transparent in the original. I did not take any action Sleepy would you please send me a photo of the one that prevents you?
[/ QUOTE]

It was transparent in me too LOL I thought it was orange, I was relieved Thumbs Up I think there is a light bulb in it, what is it like in front of the light bulb?
08.05.2020 20:15 # 20
Gokcesel
[QUOTE = BLACK LION] It was also transparent to me LOL I thought it was orange, I was relieved Thumbs Up I think there is a light bulb in it, what is it like in front of the light bulb?
[/ QUOTE]

It is the reflection of the light bulb. I also have the signals, osram diadem, it looks bluish Big smile
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”